People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:44 am

I can have ten coffees a day and be fine. Black tea has more of an effect on me.
mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:20 am
MUH ANXIETY

https://www.twitch.tv/projared/clip/Res ... eyboardCat
That shit is clipped on his own twitch and even called >muh anxiety? WTF?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:49 am

I wish I could take a day off work like nobodies.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:44 am
I can have ten coffees a day and be fine. Black tea has more of an effect on me.
My nervous system just can't take a high caffein diet like some. I know people who can drink coffee before bed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:53 am

That'd be me. On a regular day I'm so saturated with caffeine and nicotine so much I'd have more nervous problems without them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:59 am

I used to drink energy drinks when I worked in retail because we got a huge discount on them and regularly drink 2 large cans of NOS a day, and when I had a soda stream I would make a liter of red bull and drink that throughout the day. Now I mostly drink just water.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:12 am

The caffeine isn't the bad thing. The sugar is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:22 am

I used to drink Dr. Pepper every day. Now I don't. I never really liked coffee or tea.
Every time I drink caffeen these days I have terrible nightmares. Is that just me? They're so much more vivid than my regular nightmares.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 am

I've drank coffee since I've been seven, when I was in my late teens and early twenties I'd drink seven-eight mugs per day, now I drink just four. Never had any problems with coffee, maybe I just built tolerance from young age.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:53 pm

I once read a H-Manga where a loli made a guy sperm into her coffee at a cafe and she drank it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:53 pm
I once read a H-Manga where a loli made a guy sperm into her coffee at a cafe and she drank it.
cumcoffee.jpg
cumcoffee.jpg (115.54 KiB) Viewed 540 times
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:43 pm

I am anxiously awaiting the Netflix adaptation of this mango.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette