EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: EU Megathread: The EU Strikes Back In the Great Meme War

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01 am

Oh, they won't ever. They will go the way of Sweden more likely. You can't trust the government to unfuck a system they want to be there. But I do look forward to sharing some camp fire stories innawoods with you. Better stack up on ammo and camp outside for practise.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:41 pm

If Europe opened up camps for Muslim migrants I don't think I would muster a care for the bastards.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:05 pm

If German governments are good at one thing, it's not reacting to problems with easy to see mid- to long-term consequences.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:56 pm

Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:05 am

I have been banned from Europe and will be deported tomorrow.

March 29, 2019, Zurich

Dear Friends in Stockholm, Turku, and around the world,

I am sorry to have to tell you that I cannot attend the Scandza Forum in Stockholm or the Awakening Conference in Turku, Finland, where I had been invited to give talks. Today, when I landed in Zurich for a connecting flight to Stockholm, Swiss border authorities told me I have been banned from Europe until 2021. I will spend the night at the airport, and tomorrow I will be deported.

The officer at passport control in Zurich airport had already stamped my passport and waved me through to my Stockholm flight when she called after me to come back. She stared at her computer screen and told me I had to wait. She didn’t say why. In a few minutes, a policeman arrived and told me there was an order from Poland that barred me from all 26 countries in the Schengen Zone.

He said the Poles did not give a reason for the ban, and he asked me what I had done. I said I give talks on immigration, and someone in Poland must not like them. “That makes me a political criminal,” I said.

The officer took me to an interrogation room and asked me about my travel plans. He went off to another room for a while and came back with a form for me to sign, saying that I understood I had been denied entry and was being sent back to the United States. After some more waiting, he fingerprinted me and took my photograph.

He then turned me over to a man in civilian clothes, who took me to a spare, dormitory-like accommodation where I will spend the night. It’s not a jail. People pay the equivalent of $40 to spend the night here if they miss a flight. I am free to walk around the terminal, I can make phone calls and use the internet, and I have a meal voucher that is supposed to last me for the next 12 hours. The officer kept my passport, though, and won’t give it back to me until I board the flight home.

Why did Poland ban me? Last September, I gave a few talks to nationalist groups in Warsaw. The talks went well, so when I was invited to Lithuania and Estonia in February to speak at conferences, I went back to Poland and spoke in Lublin and Warsaw. Attendance was by invitation only, but the Polish police learned about the meetings. They told the organizer that if I broke any Polish hate speech laws, he would be held responsible. They said I was “spreading a totalitarian ideology.”

In both cities, we switched venues for the talks rather than risk having the police show up. The talks were a success, and in Warsaw I also gave two television interviews. I left Poland by plane and assumed the matter was closed; clearly, it wasn’t. My Polish friends say they will try to find out the reason for the ban and try to appeal it.

But what are the Poles thinking? I’m not like Lenin and Trotsky meeting in Paris, plotting to uproot the entire West. I want to keep Poland as it is, the proud and eternal homeland of the Polish people. What I hope for Poland is what a huge majority of Polish people want, and is not much different from the policies of the regime. I am not a danger to Poland; I am its friend, its devoted admirer.

Three years ago, I got a letter from Theresa May, when she was still home secretary. She told me that my views are repugnant and that she had decided to keep me out of her country. Britain is the land of my ancestors, my language, my favorite authors—and now I was an exile. It was a bitter blow.

Just a few minutes ago, I used my meal voucher at the “Montreux Jazz Lounge” in Terminal E. I watched people eating and talking and laughing, and I envied them. They can come and go as they please. Terminal E is a modern, soulless place, but it is still Europe. It is part of that culture, heritage, and people that I love with a desperate, yearning love—to which I have devoted my life—and from which I am banned.

You and I, working together with our European brothers and sisters, we will save Europe. We will save it from every threat from every corner of the world. But our first and hardest task is to save it from itself.

Jared Taylor
https://www.amren.com/commentary/2019/0 ... HO94P5oly4

Something really fishy is going on in the EU now. Jared Taylor's European tour ended at Zurich airport, I was looking forward meeting him in the next week here in Finland in Awakening Conference, but for imprecise reasons he is forbidden to come to the Schengen area for the next couple of years. He is therefore banned from entering Europe in practice, since this prohibition covers almost all European countries.

A man who does not have any criminal record is forbidden to come to his ancestral homeland, while hundreds of thousands of people arrive on the continent each year without papers from the worst conflict areas without any problems.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:04 am

No need to bring up "Muh ancestral homeland". This is fishy enough without going into Oscar speech territory.

But as you can see, the main mistake of this Euroboo was entering our turf legally. Should've come by boat like everyone else.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Preventing people from entering the country just because of their political views starts to be quite totalitarian boogie. That doesn't differ at all from what China is doing, but with the EU doing it, I guess that's better totalitarianism. We'll see when these persona non grata's will start having a little accidents while held by authorities followed by their disappearance and unpersonation.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:36 pm

And this will probably get a lot easier once article 13 results in those upload filters (which will totally only be used for copyright stuff, we swear!).
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:05 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:30 pm
Preventing people from entering the country just because of their political views starts to be quite totalitarian boogie.
Britain and the Commonwealth have been doing it for ages. I think Eminem wasn't allowed to come to Britain because he upsets people and I hear of incidents all the time where people haven't been allowed to come to Australia, New Zealand or Canada because they upset a vocal minority of people. It's infuriating to say the very least.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:26 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:05 am
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:30 pm
Preventing people from entering the country just because of their political views starts to be quite totalitarian boogie.
Britain and the Commonwealth have been doing it for ages. I think Eminem wasn't allowed to come to Britain because he upsets people and I hear of incidents all the time where people haven't been allowed to come to Australia, New Zealand or Cucknadia because they upset a vocal minority of people. It's infuriating to say the very least.
Happens all the fucking time here, 10 cunts whine to the government and get someone banned. It's shocking how effective it is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.