The coming RACE WAR

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The coming RACE WAR

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:33 am

I think a war between the people of Europe and the ruling political class of Europe is much more likely. We've seen rumblings of it, and there was that incident in Poland where that guy stabbed that mayor to death
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:37 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:33 am
I think a war between the people of Europe and the ruling political class of Europe is much more likely. We've seen rumblings of it, and there was that incident in Poland where that guy stabbed that mayor to death
Ah, so a race war with the Jews. Got it.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:16 am

Killing all the desert people would be wise. It won't happen. White people are too cucked. Too many normalfags and boomer Christcucks to take any serious action against the tribe. Nigs and even muzzies could be manageable if the long nosed ones were made to fuck off.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:19 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:33 am
I think a war between the people of Europe and the ruling political class of Europe is much more likely.
I think that's splitting hairs tbh.

The ruling political people in Europe have made it clear they are Islamic sympathizers if not outright shills for Islam (I forget the official camelfucker name for such a person.) Even in the case you described, it's more like the mostly huwhite citizenry fighting against Islam and its enslaved white ruling propaganda wing.

I don't know if it's their lack of morality or pure fear of Islam that has allowed this to happen. I can't imagine the mindset that uncovers a ring of child sex slavers and thinks "we must conceal their ethnicity and pretend they were huwhite!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:06 pm
Are we already in the race war? What will be your weapon of choice in the race war?
We are already in the war, it's just a question of time when will our govs stop protecting the desert people from us. RK 62.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:19 am
I can't imagine the mindset that uncovers a ring of child sex slavers and thinks "we must conceal their ethnicity and pretend they were huwhite!"
It's called Liberalism.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:12 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:19 am
I can't imagine the mindset that uncovers a ring of child sex slavers and thinks "we must conceal their ethnicity and pretend they were huwhite!"
It's called Liberalism.
I thought I was liberal though, is the thing of it all. I like social safety nets. I think universal health care would be a nice thing if there were some practical way to make it work for such a large country as the USA. I support a living wage.

How do we go from that to protecting kiddie fuckers because they're Islamist?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:18 am
There are no brakes on the progressive train. There can't be. What if you've reached all your goals? You'd technically become a conservative and we can't have that because those people are Nazis. So farther and farther extreme stuff has to become. The slippery slope is true fact and not a logical fallacy in CY+4.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:28 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:18 am
There are no brakes on the progressive train. There can't be. What if you've reached all your goals? You'd technically become a conservative and we can't have that because those people are Nazis. So farther and farther extreme stuff has to become. The slippery slope is true fact and not a logical fallacy in CY+4.
Exactly this. Tictac, to you liberalism was just a set of political policies you supported. For these people it's a lifestyle. It defines them. They wouldn't know who they are or what to do with themselves if they can't constantly stick it to the man and be against everything that's considered normal and acceptable in the name of compassion. It's how they feel superior to everyone else despite being miserable fuck ups.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:16 pm
It's how they feel superior to everyone else despite being miserable fuck ups.
Never underestimate how many liberals are like this. Not just SJWs, but liberals in general, including skeptic fucks like Miscarriage of Acchild and Thunderfoot. Watch how smug those two get when their ideas are questioned, you must be some sort of idiot if you disagree with them on anything since they are objectively correct on every issue. That arrogant mentality is rampant among the left which is why you will never hear them admit they were wrong on something which bit them on the ass with Trump getting elected and recently with Muh Russia.

Despite being embarrassed a few times, they will never learn. Because they are on the left, they have already achieved peak knowledge and know the correct position on literally every issue. Being seen as a smart person is apart of their identity to make up for being shitty people.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.