Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:06 pm

The whole Star Trek licensing mess and what is what:

tl;dw: Any and all Star Trek made beginning with Jar Jar Abrams' first ST movie and after, including comics and such, is NOT canon.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Watched the whole video. Woooooooow no wonder the franchise is so absolutely fucked at the moment. It's too bad, I'd like to see some new Trek shit that doesn't blow goats one day. I mean, Discovery is fucking cancer on a stick.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:11 pm

This shit is FUBAR, mate.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:06 pm
tl;dw: Any and all Star Trek made beginning with Jar Jar Abrams' first ST movie and after, including comics and such, is NOT canon.
Thanks for validating my headcanon. May you live long and prosper.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:09 pm

It really all makes sense now. Shit's so different and off the mark because it legally has to. Sure, general fucking up could've been an explanation but this paints a grim picture. But good to see that the canon actually agrees with what we really all thought it should all along.
A fun thing to consider: Star Trek's official canon thus is less fucked than Star Wars. I bet they wish they could declare all the really bad shit non-canon.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:55 am

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:09 am

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:24 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:09 am
You say that shitbag is being a shitbag and has a show on pozzed propaganda TV?

SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:51 am

Guest wrote:
How many of these fucks have Daily Show ripoffs? John Oliver has to be the only one that actually makes money because even though he is also a shit, he actually has a fanbase. There has to be at least 10 of them on TV in the USA, it's purely for propaganda purposes and social engineering because there is no fucking way any of their shitty shows make a fucking profit.

And flying this guy out to fucking Singapore for an interview? They must waste so much money on this shit. No wonder this cunt ran to the US, just like when Germaine Greer and Yassmin Magied fucked off to England they can't handle banter at all so they went somewhere more sensitive.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:51 am
Guest wrote:
How many of these fucks have Daily Show ripoffs? John Oliver has to be the only one that actually makes money because even though he is also a shit, he actually has a fanbase. There has to be at least 10 of them on TV in the USA, it's purely for propaganda purposes and social engineering because there is no fucking way any of their shitty shows make a fucking profit.

And flying this guy out to fucking Singapore for an interview? They must waste so much money on this shit. No wonder this cunt ran to the US, just like when Germaine Greer and Yassmin Magied fucked off to England they can't handle banter at all so they went somewhere more sensitive.
You don't need to get the ratings when you're bankrolled by Soros. Jim Jeffries is actually somewhat well known because he used to be a real comedian before becoming a paid shill. Last time I saw something from him was the hack job Richard Meyer interview. He's so blatant about his edits too. Anyone who buys this shit has to be legitimately retarded.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:40 am

The public is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!