Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Islam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:04 pm

So Erdogan, in an attempt to rally his followers for the coming election, has decided to show clips of the shooting. Just imagine a Western politician showing what is essentially a snuff movie in public.
He has also pretty much told Aussies and Kiwis to stay the fuck out of his country if they value their lifes.

Maybe a guy whose most popular narrative is "We are poor victims and the west is EVIL" might not be a good ally.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:16 pm

I told you they'd retaliate eventually
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:21 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:16 pm
I told you they'd retaliate eventually
With what? Durka durka suicide bombing? Also fucking funny coming from a wannabe dictator who wants "revenge" is eager for a genocide on the Kurds and would do it if U.S. troops there would withdraw.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:35 pm

TOBE FAIR, threats and hate are normal for Erdogan. The main new thing is that Kiwiot Rodgers provided him with a cool video to show to people.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:04 pm
So Erdogan, in an attempt to rally his followers for the coming election, has decided to show clips of the shooting. Just imagine a Western politician showing what is essentially a snuff movie in public.
He has also pretty much told Aussies and Kiwis to stay the fuck out of his country if they value their lifes.

Maybe a guy whose most popular narrative is "We are poor victims and the west is EVIL" might not be a good ally.
Turkey is going to shit in a hand basket. We're turning commie while Turkey is trying to turn its self into a new Iran.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:35 pm

The biggest joke is Turkey being a NATO member.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Just imagine a Western politician showing what is essentially a snuff movie in public.
He made those roaches listen to Eurobeat.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
OH NO. What will they ever do if they cant go to... Turkey.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:20 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Just imagine a Western politician showing what is essentially a snuff movie in public.
He made those roaches listen to Eurobeat.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
You'll have to go elsewhere for disgusting food and cheap hair transplants.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:38 pm
It has more to do with Erdo-fag trying to wave his dick around, he wants to be the next Saddam. Turkey was actually a pretty damn good country until about ten years ago when secular sanctions began to erode and they started to act like Muslims again. Ironically Turkey is mirroring the West in terms of media censorship and constitutional erosion, but in the name of regression(ism).
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:18 pm

I've read the manifesto. Erdogan is likely assmad about the guy telling people to kill Erdogan. He seems like the guy to legit get scared shitless over such a thing. Guy's too bitchmade to be a proper dictator.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!