DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:04 pm

It's the ideal future he's not really working towards (because he expects others to do it for him). The days of hover-handing will be over once the competition (aka jawks) has been culled.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:14 pm

Guess who is fucked if he has to sell a mansion reeking of gout and grease in Renton, WA?
wow-dood.png
wow-dood.png (252.04 KiB) Viewed 428 times
Apparently Seattle is going down the shitter, according to our favorite lazy Irish nobody:
Too bad he is faking all this "sell the house" shit, because it would be hilarious to see the Business Major Fatass trying to spin this as nothing he could do.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:08 pm
I think he's more of an original Movieblob, except he actually managed to overthrow the pesky Titan class and create his new, properly-evolved society.
Are you high?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Quite the contrary. I have never been more lucid.

Titans were the original jawks. It all comes together now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:33 pm
You'll forgive my disbelief considering you've compared alpha chad Zeus, who banged hundreds of chicks and was actually able to make good on his threats, to use two examples, to a basement dwelling movie critic with rampant ITG syndrome who would find it difficult to get a date with Rosie Palms.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:23 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:33 pm
You'll forgive my disbelief considering you've compared alpha chad Zeus, who banged hundreds of chicks and was actually able to make good on his threats, to use two examples, to a basement dwelling movie critic with rampant ITG syndrome who would find it difficult to get a date with Rosie Palms.
If anything, Movieblob is Chronos because the only thing Chronos was good at was eating.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:36 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 pm
That's just because the golden age has long since past, and the quality of the cultural elite has been going downhill ever since.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:55 pm

I can confirm Seattle is trash. The big cities on the west coast are all garbage. The management is corrupt and SJW as fuck. They want to destroy everything that the natives enjoyed about living there. Where I live, there's a massive shortage of cops. Nobody wants to be a cop and those that do can't pass the tests even with help. The cops that do exist are constantly handcuffed by the mayors and told not to do their job. There are already laws on the books about homelessness, drug use and prostitution, but police are being hindered by the politicians at every step.

Did you know the big cities in the west coast are havens for underage child sex slavery? That's the dark side of all this lenient policing, free love, hippie bullshit.

Homeless wander the streets all day, every day, screaming obscenities, harassing people and committing crimes while high as a kite. Cops can't do shit because this is the way the (((Mayor))) wants it.

And if that's true for one of the SJW hub cities, you can damn well bet it's true for all of them because these NPCs run off the same playbook.

That said, I'm sure where DSP is, he doesn't see any of that because that faggot bitch is locked in a gated community he never leaves. I'm also sure his property values are high as hell (for now) because he's in a gated community and his WAkhando is/was pretty fancy when he bought it. But he owes so much fucking money to so many people that I doubt even selling that house would knock out his debts. Imagine owing so much money as a private citizen that a $200k profit off a house sale couldn't fix your consumer debts? Ayyyyyyy lmao
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:01 pm

DSP just claimed he owes $17,161 in taxes. He said this takes into account the $12k he got from E7, which is probably a lie, but still. Wew.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:48 pm

If it takes it into account, that means he actually owed more than that. Can't wait to see that $17,000 tip goal up there on saturday.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome