Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:19 am
I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no humility, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of filmmaking or reviewing, of good writing or video quality, sexual normalcy or deviancy. I met this... thirty six-year-old man child with this fat, pale, dopey face, and... the black hungriest eyes - the cock hungriest eyes. I spent eight years trying to watch him, and then another seven trying to keep him off the internet, because I realized that what was living behind that cock slut's eyes was purely and simply... autism.
Bravo, motherfucker.

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:26 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 am
Old Black Man wrote:
I met him, 15 years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no humility, no conscience, no understanding in even the most rudimentary sense of filmmaking or reviewing, of good writing or video quality, sexual normalcy or deviancy. I met this... thirty six-year-old man child with this fat, pale, dopey face, and... the black hungriest eyes - the cock hungriest eyes. I spent eight years trying to watch him, and then another seven trying to keep him off the internet, because I realized that what was living behind that cock slut's eyes was purely and simply... autism.
Bravo, motherfucker.

I’m the resident hororr geek, I couldn’t not pay tribute to the legendary Sam Loomis. :lol:

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to hunt for a nasty cockslut.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Autism has a face. Allow me to show it to you.
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:47 pm

His physical resemblance to Chris Chan is uncanny. He just hasn't trooned out... yet.

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:41 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Now this is something that people would rate highly on rotten tomatoes. Bravo.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 am

This week, they guy that jerks it to the Green M&M pretends to be horrified by female California Raisins. Also, he pronounces "procreate" weird (he puts the emphasis on the wrong syllable).

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:36 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 am
This week, they guy that jerks it to the Green M&M pretends to be horrified by female California Raisins. Also, he pronounces "procreate" weird (he puts the emphasis on the wrong syllable).

You'd think he'd be able to get a better artist than some shlub on deviantart. (Ditto for Brad and his "best of high school" title art).

Linky's production levels always look like he just started out doing this five months ago.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:52 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:36 am
Guest wrote:

You'd think he'd be able to get a better artist than some shlub on deviantart. (Ditto for Brad and his "best of high school" title art).

Linky's production levels always look like he just started out doing this five months ago.
Pretty sure the guy draws Linky's art for free, so it makes sense that he'd just be run of the mill in terms of skills. If you want quality, you gotta pay for it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:54 am

Guest wrote:
I'm sure he'll blame his "accent" like he always does.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:15 am

That's funny considering he probably faps to his Madea grandma character. Pretty sure california raisins aren't that much of a step down from that.

Also aren't the california raisins portrayed as black? Doesn't this mean Linky's being racist? Could it also be he's saying he doesn't find his whale attractive?-