Islam

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Islam

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 am

The normalfags are very much tired of mudshits, Islam as a whole and the nigger flood. The everyday normalfag is very much racist and will disclose as much in a safe environment. That's why I always say that I'm no more racist than your regular citizen. I'm just more honest about it. Being racist is the default and still persists no matter how much indoctrination you do.
But this shit will cause normalfags to feel sympathy towards Islam. Because all they ever see is the news of some right wing lunatic murdering around 50 people in cold blood. They won't see the video and wouldn't understand it if they would. Normalfags don't want to see reality. They know gangs are bad but don't want to be confronted with the brutal reality. They live in their cushy world of Starbucks and this shit is too real. They may want Islam to be gone but this is too blunt.

You can not force the good old times back. Bit by bit you have to make it socially acceptable that certain people need to die. Only then can you start the extermination. Even then it must be a hush hush operation.
Everybody knew what a free train ride in the CCCP, GDR or the third Reich meant. It was never spoken about, though. You can exterminate thousands of people with public approval but you can't do it in front of them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:22 pm

This guy has accomplished nothing useful. What he has done is fuck us.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:22 pm
Yup. Everything from CNN to ISIS themselves can use this as justification to take more for years to come. Everywhere I go I hear people mentioning the "FIFTY "people" dead in New Zealand!" and I just respond "9/11 cost 3000+ lives....just in case you forgot..." They either shut up real quick trying to mental gymnastics it, or REEEE outright.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
They were gonna fuck us anyway.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm

But now they have an excuse
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:27 pm

You know it's funny how all of a sudden the world cares when muzzies getting razed to hell in Syria or Iraq, the virtual signaling is real.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:35 pm

Mudslimes don't need a reason to act like animals. Kill 'em all, let Jebuz Crust sort them out.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:01 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:44 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Yup. Everything from CNN to ISIS themselves can use this as justification to take more for years to come. Everywhere I go I hear people mentioning the "FIFTY "people" dead in New Zealand!" and I just respond "9/11 cost 3000+ lives....just in case you forgot..." They either shut up real quick trying to mental gymnastics it, or REEEE outright.
Its safe to just assume nobody cares about 9/11 or everybody just forgot. 9/11 happened almost twenty fucking years ago and theyve learned nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:08 pm

9/11 is right-wing propaganda.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:31 pm

Some Foxdick tier posting in this thread. All you need is some faggot saying having borders is expensive and therefore retarded.