Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:28 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:42 am
Oh, who am I kidding, he'd keep the dog in his apartment.
Dunno much about pets but he 'beetus-ed the cat, which is an achievement and I'm pretty sure it only comes from overfeeding. Chances are he could 'beetus a dog too.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Fuck that worthless subhuman. Back in the days before social media, these losers either had to toughen up, or they ended up on the streets, begging like the rest of the humanity's lowest. Now they can muster up enough paypigs with enough disposable income to keep existing as parasites that are much, much worse than homeless people.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:50 pm

This gout-ridden, variously mentally ill 28-year-old's Twitter bio:

28 | genderfluid | white | ND | gray-ace | he/they/she | Just an East Texan nerd and writer, and I'm a fan of a wide gamut of things!

Not that anyone couldn't have called the "genderfluid" shit, but I wonder why he calls himself a writer. All he links to is a Tumblr page that's 99% reposts of other people's shit and his Twitter is likewise mostly retweets. Best I can tell, all he's written is the description on his e-begging page.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Another lovely Lupa retweet:
Meanwhile, here's Normal Valerie's idea of a great joke (it's their pinned tweet):

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Anyone remember when queer eye for the straight guy was on tv and suddenly guys wanted to be metro sexual? Remember after that they went back to manly men with beards? If there's any solice this trans shit is just a fad as well.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:53 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm
Anyone remember when queer eye for the straight guy was on tv and suddenly guys wanted to be metro sexual? Remember after that they went back to manly men with beards? If there's any solice this trans shit is just a fad as well.
The problem is it's basically government sanctioned by the Left... so no solace... only exterminatus
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:14 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:48 pm
If there's any solice this trans shit is just a fad as well.
Of course it's a fad. Why do you think they call them 'trans-trenders'? Difference is that unlike men wanting to get manicures and shit, this is a dangerous fad which will reek irreparable damage to society and to public discourse before it's through.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Society may only wake up once these yokels raise their totally-trans kids into serial killers.
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:50 pm
This gout-ridden, variously mentally ill 28-year-old's Twitter bio:

28 | genderfluid | white | ND | gray-ace | he/they/she | Just an East Texan nerd and writer, and I'm a fan of a wide gamut of things!
What in the fuck is any of this?

(Also he probably writes fanfics about being a nasty cockslut.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:27 pm
What in the fuck is any of this?
This is what a "gray-ace" means according to Wikipedia:
Gray asexuality is considered the gray area between asexuality and sexuality, in which a person may only experience sexual attraction on occasion. Individuals who identify with gray asexuality are referred to as being gray-A, a grace or a gray ace, and make up what is referred to as the "ace umbrella". Those who identify as gray-A tend to lean towards the more asexual side of the aforementioned spectrum.
So basically his gout, hypertension, and vitamin D deficiency has rendered him nearly impotent and he only gets an erection when watching the nastiest Futa. I think "ND" means "no drugs".
All of these Twitter and Tumblr people just have to come up with some snowflake (I know that word is overplayed) victim category to make excuses for themselves. If Travis here wasn't an "almost asexual, almost tranny" with "mental issues" then he'd just be an obese white guy failure and all of his current pals would revel in his misery.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:37 pm
I know that word is overplayed
It's the proper usage for that term
Kugelfisch wrote: