Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:12 am

ANN is probably going to be sued for defamation and this idiot who works there decides to retweet and share an article by The Japan Times (which I found out is actually for foreigners living in Japan, not the actual people) that shares lies about Vic. He goes on to say that anyone supporting Vic is a young fan who doesn't understand how the adult world works, a bit rich coming from a fucking hipster who thinks the law doesn't apply to them.
The Japan Times is a white colonizer rag of woke shitlibbery. People are learning about it now from the Vic situation, but they did a hand wringing article a while back about alt-right figures liking Japan, how "problematic" it is and how Japan needs to get woker and virtue signal. They do the same Gaijin Goomba annoying bullshit where they act like they're in some kind of honorary position to speak for Japanese people. Whaddaya mean "we" whitu piggu?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Anime News Network Thread: Lynzee Loveridge, accomplice of Marzgurl and other SJWs trying to infest anime

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Why would an authentic Nihon newspaper use a name inspired by a baka gajin newspaper, anyways?

And I'm sure the locals will appreciate it when the already pretty embarassing whitto piggus start making demands and shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:30 pm

Are you guys talking about that site hosted by Spax 3 or whatever his name was? The sonic weirdo with lawyer mom and permanent hoodie head?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:30 pm
Are you guys talking about that site hosted by Spax 3 or whatever his name was? The sonic weirdo with lawyer mom and permanent hoodie head?
No, this is about the less professional SocJus smear site that desperately tries to subvert animu culture with marxist shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:43 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:57 am
They were making fun of Zac Bertschy (JesuOtaku's husband) on Nick Rekieda's live stream last night.
  • Everyone that interacts with Zac hates him. If they're forced to interact with him for work or something, they'll be nice to his face and when he's out of sight they'll say, "Fuck, I hate that guy".
  • Zac isn't allowed to enter JesuOtaku's vagina because it reminds her of being a woman. She wears a strap-on and penetrates him instead.
  • They talked about JesuOtaku dating Nash and buying a house together, cheating on him with Zac, kicking him out and moving Zac in leaving Nash homeless.
I didn't expect any less from two individuals who watched a Sword Art Online movie together in cinema.

A12

Post by A12 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:54 am

Captions please on this ANN staff member Lynzee Loveridge

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:37 am

I wanna punch her in the face and break her glasses off into her eyes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:01 am

I'd bang her.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:00 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:01 am
I'd bang her.
Forgot to log out Lupaposter? :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.