Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 am

I think these idiots all deserve each other and that includes Super Goon Jim.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:44 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 am
Totally. But again Jim shows that luck of the Irish, dropping these retards just in time. Uncanny Dodge, I think the ability is called in D&D.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:44 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 am
Totally. But again Jim shows that luck of the Irish, dropping these retards just in time. Uncanny Dodge, I think the ability is called in D&D.
It's called having no loyalty to anyone or anything but yourself. As the famous philosophical text Dilbert once said, they can't break you if you don't have a spine.

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 pm

I mean... Not like I have any high ground to say this, but it does seem like everyone Jim associates with is a turbosperg. It's probably no wonder he runs the fuck away when he knows shit's about to collapse.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 pm

suzaku wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 pm
I mean... Not like I have any high ground to say this, but it does seem like everyone Jim associates with is a turbosperg. It's probably no wonder he runs the fuck away when he knows shit's about to collapse.
I think he chooses to associate with these people because they are turbosperges and he plans to milk them for lulz before moving on. I also think he fans whatever small flames of interpersonal drama exist and encourages people to go further and further in the name of getting a laugh. Small wonder shit goes out of hand eventually.

In that regard, I suspect that he's rather a lot like Fred. He enjoys the drama and winding people up, but he doesn't want to get involved himself. He prefers to start the fire and fap while everything burns.

Not someone I would want to be around.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 pm
suzaku wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:01 pm
I think he chooses to associate with these people because they are turbosperges and he plans to milk them for lulz before moving on. I also think he fans whatever small flames of interpersonal drama exist and encourages people to go further and further in the name of getting a laugh. Small wonder shit goes out of hand eventually.

In that regard, I suspect that he's rather a lot like Fred. He enjoys the drama and winding people up, but he doesn't want to get involved himself. He prefers to start the fire and fap while everything burns.

Not someone I would want to be around.
That I wouldn't know. It'd be a far reach for me to say Jim is like Fred, and intentionally gets involved with these guys on a malicious level. If that's what we're saying milking them for lulz would be. Then again for all I know that could be his entire motive. I mean unless you knew Fred you wouldn't have seen the bad side of him. I guess that could extend to Jim too, but I've never seen a reason for him to do that. Like when he got involved with IBS it was because he genuinely enjoyed it as far as I know. So I don't think he planned ahead to drive a wedge between tonka and andy, or provoke them into sperging out for his own lulz. But even if there were times Jim outright acted exactly like Fred it seems like he's usually going up against someone worse like the skeptics where no one will even notice.

Sounds like a complicated issue to me where you might not be wrong, but Jim is really good at hiding it if he is like Fred in that sense.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 pm

I don't think he's controlling like Fred. I think he tries to stir up shit though and if two people have any kind of tiny personality conflict, he'll try to drive them apart rather than bring them together. More sperge drama means more superchats.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:46 pm

As far as I know, Jim never actually was a goon. But he hung out with loads of goons back in the old days. Metokur was basically a mixture of a goon forum and ED. Jim's been around for a very long time and he knows all of the drama faggots and has somehow been involved with most of them, whether it's ED, SA, Kiwi, imageboards or even YT.
There are some people he won't talk about if he doesn't have to. It's less out of loyalty (he has none) than rather for avoiding any connections being brought up.

I trust the guy about as far as I can throw him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 pm
I don't think he's controlling like Fred. I think he tries to stir up shit though and if two people have any kind of tiny personality conflict, he'll try to drive them apart rather than bring them together. More sperge drama means more superchats.
Ah, okay. Now we're on the same page. I don't think Jim would be controlling people or pulling strings either, but I think you have a point that he would intentionally stir shit up for his own brand of entertainment. That is something I have seen him do. Sometimes poking both sides with a sharp stick to see how they react to each other while somehow coming off completely neutral.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Internet Insanity on Shane Dawson when?
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.