Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 pm

And then all the blacks will die of beetus.
WTF I love reperations now.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:01 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:30 pm
And let's be honest, if reparations ever got paid out, it would all be entirely spent in two weeks on weave and weed.
Nobody would be lifted out of poverty and they would just demand more money again.
>if reparations ever got paid out
>if

The current welfare system is just that and it's going exactly as you described it.

Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a life time. Give a man a fish every day for a lifetime and you'll have a slave vote for the Democratic party.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 pm
And then all the blacks will die of beetus.
WTF I love reperations now.
Lol. Diabeetus takes like 40-50 years to even become a problem and we spend so much fucking money on treatments for it that it's less of an issue every year.

Type 2 Diabeetus is at the point of being almost a non-issue entirely. We've got so many fat americans that our medical system has an INTIMATE understanding of how to treat that problem. You'd be better off picking literally any other disease to kill off black people than type 2.

You know all those deathfat, 500 pound feminist cunts who say they're perfectly healthy and their doctor agrees? They're like 30 fucking years old. Diabeetus takes time to develop even in the super morbidly obese. Jamal was robbing drug stores at age 14 and Shaquasha was preggers at 13. So good luck using diabeetus to stop them. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:27 pm

The good news at least is that despite curing AIDS any day now, the bix noods still won't be able to afford it, thankfully.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/3130783002

Let's also ignore the literal acid lakes of Asia, caused by ASIAN PEOPLE, POLLUTING ASIA AND THE WORLD.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:16 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:27 pm

Let's also ignore the literal acid lakes of Asia, caused by ASIAN PEOPLE, POLLUTING ASIA AND THE WORLD.
Aren't there different levels of Asian, though? I'm sure the Nips would rather there were less Indians in the world, the same way I'm sure Singapore looks down on Indonesia.

Someone should do a ranking system. Who are their Negroes?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:16 pm
I'm sure the Nips would rather there were less Indians in the world
The Nips only really hate the Chinese and the Koreans. I mean, they're not thrilled about anybody not Japanese but those are the main ones
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Well, this makes sense considering there the closest to their glorious homeland.

Also I can picture China being more concerned about India because of the whole India-Pakistan drama going on most of the time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:10 pm

I think the Chinese hate the Japanese in equal measure.

I can't remember if it was them or the North Koreans but one of them legitimately claimed that the Japanese have Gundams they could deploy at a moment's notice
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:21 pm

They're even hidden in plain sight:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:18 pm
Also I can picture China being more concerned about India because of the whole India-Pakistan drama going on most of the time.
Nah, they have more personal issues with them:

TL;DR The Chinese government are cunts who think every bit of land near them belongs to them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.