Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:39 am

These people change their stance so much that I lose track. Ron is one someone I want to see eat the entire shit cookie.
I have the same sentiment for Jamie Marchi.
Stupid and arrogant Anita Sarkeesian's fangirl who thinks she can do and say whatever she wants because Funimation has almost no competition.
That is going to change for sure

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:49 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 am
Old Black Man wrote:

These people change their stance so much that I lose track. Ron is one someone I want to see eat the entire shit cookie.
Stupid and arrogant Anita Sarkeesian's fangirl who thinks she can do and say whatever she wants because Funimation has almost no competition.
That's why I'm glad all these people are covering this. A precedent needs to be set for these SJW lunatics, otherwise they're gonna continue to infest every aspect of our society and ruin it. That's why they want people like Vic out, not because of what he allegedly did, but because they want to exile any dissenting voices.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:53 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:30 am
but I want to see MarzSlime face justice most of all. Her comment about going after other people in the anime industry after Vic was taken down triggered me.
Yes. I only got involved in this because of MarzGurl. I don't watch dubs and literally have never seen (heard?) any of Vic/Monica/Jamie's work. But I was horrified that she would dare try another hashtag witch hunt. She has to be stopped and the only way zealots like her will learn is by getting slapped down by the law.
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:49 am
That's why they want people like Vic out, not because of what he allegedly did, but because they want to exile any dissenting voices.
I know they hate his religion, but now you're making me wonder if maybe he dared to discuss/debate politics with Jamie or the others at some point and they're holding it against him.
Like at my last job everybody was shitlibs and they'd talk politics to me and I would never know what to do. I'd bite my tongue. I'd just nod to agree, but sometimes what they said was so dumb I had to gently disagree.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:01 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:53 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:30 am
but I want to see MarzSlime face justice most of all. Her comment about going after other people in the anime industry after Vic was taken down triggered me.
Yes. I only got involved in this because of MarzGurl. I don't watch dubs and literally have never seen (heard?) any of Vic/Monica/Jamie's work. But I was horrified that she would dare try another hashtag witch hunt. She has to be stopped and the only way zealots like her will learn is by getting slapped down by the law.
Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:49 am
That's why they want people like Vic out, not because of what he allegedly did, but because they want to exile any dissenting voices.
I know they hate his religion, but now you're making me wonder if maybe he dared to discuss/debate politics with Jamie or the others at some point and they're holding it against him.
Like at my last job everybody was shitlibs and they'd talk politics to me and I would never know what to do. I'd bite my tongue. I'd just nod to agree, but sometimes what they said was so dumb I had to gently disagree.
I'd believe it. He could have done something as harmless as be indifferent to Trump and they'd freak out. Their type can't agree to disagree or tolerate others who don't fall in line with them, they have to force everyone out in order to stack the deck.

It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. They have to systematically eliminate anyone they oppose by replacing them with a viable NPC. It's like how Brie Larson was bitching about not wanting "white men" to review her shitty movie. It's because that is her perceived enemy and she thinks if they can't criticize there will be no criticism.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:31 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:52 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 am
Having a lot of Jobs since the new Millennium isn't weird. Most jobs we have around here are part time so you are constantly looking and praying to find the job that can offer you adequate hours, yearly. Having a job where you can work for twenty-five years and retire is a thing of the past for most people.
It's like that where I'm from as well, it's a lot of retail where they don't want to pay you shit and a lot of people end up working 3 different jobs to get enough hours.
I can see that. It also depends on if the place you worked for fired you or if they shut down. When I was sixteen I worked for a video store that got shut down because everyone went to Blockbuster back when that was still around. If they'd stayed around, eventually they would have had to close down once the streaming services came in.

The only way you could stay in one job for your life is if you could figure out what is still going to be in demand in forty years and will still be performed by humans. Which I don't think any of us could safely guess. Maybe a doctor or a lawyer, something that requires humans, but the amount of debt you'd go into to get a career like that wouldn't be worth it.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 am

How did Marzgurl get past the interview 11 times with that voice of hers?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:01 am
I'd believe it. He could have done something as harmless as be indifferent to Trump and they'd freak out. Their type can't agree to disagree or tolerate others who don't fall in line with them, they have to force everyone out in order to stack the deck.

It's like Invasion of the Body Snatchers. They have to systematically eliminate anyone they oppose by replacing them with a viable NPC. It's like how Brie Larson was bitching about not wanting "white men" to review her shitty movie. It's because that is her perceived enemy and she thinks if they can't criticize there will be no criticism.
I'm not sure if I can find the video now because it's buried with all the new crap, but there was one of Vic answering a question about Trump. He gave a carefully worded answer, something along the lines of "Regardless if Trump represents my personal values or not, he does for millions of other people and they should be respected and not made fun of."

According to Marzgurl Vic's mom is a big Trump supporter on her facebook page, the twitter brigade was using that as proof he's Evil.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 am
Old Black Man wrote:

Toei has no tolerance for this. So do most other japanese rights holders. Most of these localization contracts give them a lot of leverage as well, don't be surprised if some of these voice actors are replaced in a few months. Funi can fire all their voice acting staff and go to UNT and start hiring college students to replace them(hint: this is how Funi started, by recruiting local college students) and 90% of the anime dub watching public won't notice.

Voice actors are super expendable, especially since 90% of their audience has no idea what they look like.

EDIT: Most of the times, Japanese culture have no tolerance to social justice. Look at ShieldBro. The original author and the director are unapologetically mocking the outrage culture. Japanese businesses also have no tolerance to this bullshit.
Last edited by BenComicGraphics on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:36 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:26 am
Having a lot of Jobs since the new Millennium isn't weird. Most jobs we have around here are part time so you are constantly looking and praying to find the job that can offer you adequate hours, yearly. Having a job where you can work for twenty-five years and retire is a thing of the past for most people.
There's also a question of how you count things. If you count Coops/work placements, which were only ever meant to last three months, the number of jobs I've worked basically doubles.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:07 pm
According to Marzgurl Vic's mom is a big Trump supporter on her facebook page, the twitter brigade was using that as proof he's Evil.
The very fact they brought this up like it was some kind of point proves that this has nothing to do with sexual assault and everything to do with virtue gestapo larping. "Your mother is backing the wrong side Vic? You haven't disowned her yet? Off to the gulag with you!" Lord, I despise these people. They need to get fucked up so bad.