Black Lives Matter?

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Black Lives Matter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:30 pm
He should have gone to jail then been sued into oblivion.
I believe he was sued. At any rate he had to pay the couple compensation
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:48 pm
Guest wrote:
He should have gone to jail then been sued into oblivion.
I believe he was sued. At any rate he had to pay the couple compensation
Was that before or after he (Spike Lee) had a Kickstarter?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 pm
Are they locked in? What the hell kind of second-rate show was that?
Or maybe he just realized there were a couple dozen journos waiting outside and he didn't want to a cause a scene.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:21 am
I'll never forget the time he tried to set the mob on what he thought was George Zimmerman's house but turned out to be the home of some old couple
He should have gone to jail then been sued into oblivion. Of course the media didn't say a damn thing about it. Had to learn about it online.
Funny how that works isn’t it?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:03 pm

So could this be another Jussie Smollet?
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Animator Milton Knight Alleged Victim of Hate Crime
EDIT: MOVED THIS TO THE ANIME NEWS NETWORK THREAD.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 pm

According to the Pasadena Weekly, he was evicted from his apartment last year after contracting typhoid from the squalid conditions there.
That's not what one could get evicted for, bro.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:12 pm

I'm not really so up-to-date with this reparations for slavery debate what's going on in the US and, holy sheet, did this came as a surprise how large support there is for reparations amongst Democrats. This is perhaps the stupidest idea I've ever heard, forcing a government (who never owned a single slave) paying gibs (from tax revenue paid by people who never owned slaves) to people who've never been slaves. Sure this narrative fits well into this everlasting continuum of niggers demanding a full maintenance from whiteys because muh oppression and everything and Democucks pandering for votes. Disgusting.

Master Jared Taylor explains well in this vid how these reparations plans are utterly idiotic, unfair and even based on false assumptions.

Exactly, Master. Thank you Master.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Obama talked about getting reparations for slavery. It'll never gain any traction, the amount of money we're talking about would likely bankrupt the US government. It's just a tactic to gain votes from dumb black people
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:30 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:12 pm
This is perhaps the stupidest idea I've ever heard, forcing a government (who never owned a single slave) paying gibs (from tax revenue paid by people who never owned slaves) to people who've never been slaves. Sure this narrative fits well into this everlasting continuum of niggers demanding a full maintenance from whiteys because muh oppression and everything and Democucks pandering for votes. Disgusting.
And let's be honest, if reparations ever got paid out, it would all be entirely spent in two weeks on weave and weed.
Nobody would be lifted out of poverty and they would just demand more money again.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:30 pm
And let's be honest, if reparations ever got paid out, it would all be entirely spent in two weeks on weave and weed.
And chicken. Don't forget chicken. KFC would be so much richer while everyone else would be so much poorer
Kugelfisch wrote: