April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:15 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:44 pm
Yes. My only agenda is against guestfags.
Somebody has to call you out on your shit taste in everything.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:16 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:46 am
I know we all teased him for being weak enough to block users but if he was really that bad to you guys then you should have also blocked his posts.
This thread isn't very active anyway so I will elaborate from the other thread:

I made it clear that his annoying posts aren't why he was banned, it was the gay ops. I know some wanted him banned and were getting more annoyed at him lately (the calls for his banning were increasing but I still held off) but him doing that shit meant it was going to go beyond just obnoxious shitposting. I know he already said he left, but after that I don't want him coming back if he gets over it since he might try other shit like doxing (even though he'd probably be incompetent). The guy is clearly mentally unstable.

My stance on him was that if people here ignored what he said he would have no effect since we have enough users to outnumber his posts, I always glossed over his shit and was not as bothered by him as others were and said that people should learn to deal with him and not be an internet newfag. "Don't feed the troll" (I know he wasn't a troll) was a common saying for a reason. But he went beyond words and went into action.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:39 am

Two points:

In my opinion, if you threaten to flounce from a forum, you should immediately get banned. If you want to leave and you say so, you should be made to leave. Anything less is enabling attention whoring. I've left exactly one forum after voicing some concerns and I never went back.

Second point is the gay ops were so fucking stupid. Pibbs deleted his own posts, which every other DHI user is able to do. Because HE was ashamed of how the argument with ASS had evolved. He was more mature about that than I would have been. In response, ASS lied to me and claimed Pibbs was deleting ASS' posts, that pibbs was part of some conspiracy to destroy him and Pibbs hated him.

I took ASS at his word and I went to check the logs. Every moderation action is logged. There was no record of Pibbs deleting anything but Pibbs' own posts. I told ASS that. This was the moment ASS had an opportunity to just walk away. His lie had been exposed and I told him I knew he was lying. He could have walked away and none of this would have ever gone public.

But he didn't do that. He decided to make a thread accusing Pibbs and now ME of deleting his posts and conspiring against him and the forum. He sent messages to Kugel and Poonoo to cry about me and Pibbs and claim we were deleting his posts. He did all of this knowing that I had just told him there was a moderation log and it did not back up his narrative.

I think what he did was too calculated to be written off as insanity. I could buy the drug addict excuse but I also am inclined to think he just wanted Pibbs demodded and he wanted a bunch of you faggots to white knight for him against the mods because the mods are always fags.

TL;DR ASS tried to gay ops the entire forum because he hated Pibbs. He lied to me, Poonoo and Kugel and then tried to lie to all of you when his first lies were exposed.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:50 am

I deleted my posts to reduce the three page sperg out ASS and I had. At the time that thread was going hot with the Vic thing and I felt ASS and I had hijacked it. So I stopped the argument and deleted my posts. Everything I wrote was quoted by ASS and can still be read.

I was basically talking advantage of a retard by egging him on with left-handed compliments. Must have really gotten to him. Only a fool would take anything here personally. I'm not mad at the nigger, nor did I call for his banning. Didn't fight it either. But I defer to the other mods who've been around a lot longer than i.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:04 am

I love how it's been said a dozen times now that ASS got banned only because of his attempt at gay ops, and yet people are still defending him and regret his departure. We let him run roughshod over every fucking thread on these forums and still did nothing only until it became gay ops.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:39 am
But he didn't do that. He decided to make a thread accusing Pibbs and now ME of deleting his posts and conspiring against him and the forum.
That was even worse, he's essentially trying to kill the whole forum with his lies to get everyone to hate this place.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 am

Wow so ASS tried to pull some Gay ops shit? I'm not surprised, you stupid fucks thought he was a harmless retard but of course he was trying he cause trouble, he was always an attention whore and everyone's collective tolerance of his shit led him to push the envelope. You guys are so fucking dumb, anything he wrote should've been responded with "Yeah ok, go back to eating dirt you tranny chasing, cock sucking faggot dipshit, actual adults are talking." That's how you deal with the mentally retarded, but instead you chuckleheaded thunder cunts decided to actually pay attention to him. Serves you all right that he tried to fuck all of you right in the asses in the gayest way possible, you fuckers.

Anyone defending ASS is a pile of donkey shit too. What, you think that waste of air deserves to live? Personally I hope he electrocutes himself to death by sticking his tongue into an electrical outlet, but I'm not gay unlike you guys, so my opinion is actually reasonable and not full of HIV/AIDs.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 pm
It's irrelevant what he said, if he wanted to fuck off, that's his business. Fuck off then and goodbye. But that doesn't justify banning him. ASS never did come as a tech savvy guy to me, I wouldn't be surprised if the poor bastard doesn't even get the concept of a VPN, banning him probably efficiently prohibits him to coming to this site anymore. Banning ASS was really one ass move from jewnoo.
Him being alive justifies nuking his house and killing everyone around him in a 10 miles radius, so what the fuck is wrong with you, idiot?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:55 am
Wow so ASS tried to pull some Gay ops shit? I'm not surprised, you stupid fucks thought he was a harmless retard but of course he was trying he cause trouble, he was always an attention whore and everyone's collective tolerance of his shit led him to push the envelope. You guys are so fucking dumb, anything he wrote should've been responded with "Yeah ok, go back to eating dirt you tranny chasing, cock sucking faggot dipshit, actual adults are talking." That's how you deal with the mentally retarded, but instead you chuckleheaded thunder cunts decided to actually pay attention to him. Serves you all right that he tried to fuck all of you right in the asses in the gayest way possible, you fuckers.

Anyone defending ASS is a pile of donkey shit too. What, you think that waste of air deserves to live? Personally I hope he electrocutes himself to death by sticking his tongue into an electrical outlet, but I'm not gay unlike you guys, so my opinion is actually reasonable and not full of HIV/AIDs.
...I think we found our new ASS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:50 pm
ASS being gone is exposing a lot of you faggots.
It really is. Nobody liked him. Nobody wants him back here shitting up the board, but they all feel the need to complain anyway.

He's gone you faggots. The forum is much nicer now that he is gone. We can actually a proper conversation without him chiming in with fifty posts about how we all shouldn't be discussing things he doesn't like.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:46 am
I know we all teased him for being weak enough to block users but if he was really that bad to you guys then you should have also blocked his posts.
Okay, admission time. I actually did. Reason being that he never contributed anything of worth and having him as a 'foe' made the forum a lot easier to read. Never stopped him from responding to my posts and I occasionally had to read his because someone (usually fucking Voice) would respond to what he said and I had to read his post to understand what the fuck Voice was talking about.
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:11 am
...I think we found our new ASS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good. Can we stop complaining about the banning of the old one?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.