Feminism and SJW's in general

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Feminism and SJW's in general

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Wow, the NPC joke really does have merit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:35 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.oxygen ... line%3famp

Feminism's latest victim. If she'd stopped and fucking did what her biological clock was telling her to do she wouldn't have been left so empty, guaranteed.
El Chapo's wife is damn hot. Damn.

Like a woman, dead chick had to leave a fucking essay for a suicide note. Not even sure what her problem was. She was "detached"? What the fuck does that mean? All women are sociopaths with not real feelings. You aint special, ho. She was probably on anti-depressants or something that ironically made her suicidal.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:09 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:08 pm

Wow, the NPC joke really does have merit.
Gotta love that Cucker face in the thumbnail. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:26 am

Cucker? You CAN'T cuck the Tuck.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:35 pm
CIANIgger wrote:

Feminism's latest victim. If she'd stopped and fucking did what her biological clock was telling her to do she wouldn't have been left so empty, guaranteed.
El Chapo's wife is damn hot. Damn.

Like a woman, dead chick had to leave a fucking essay for a suicide note. Not even sure what her problem was. She was "detached"? What the fuck does that mean? All women are sociopaths with not real feelings. You aint special, ho. She was probably on anti-depressants or something that ironically made her suicidal.
Giving anti depressants to a depressed person is like removing a pressure bandage from a gaping wound. Detachment issues in industrial society, who would have thought.
(v) Impersonality of Relationship:

An industrial society is marked by impersonal rather than personal relationships. Occupational specialization contributes a good share to impersonality of industrial life. The secondary character of association, the multiplicity of occupations, the specialization of functions and areas and competitiveness narrow the attachments and detract the individual from a feeling of identification with the entire society.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 am

CIANIgger wrote:

“I often felt detached while in a room full of my favorite people; I also felt absolutely nothing during what should have been the happiest and darkest times of my life,” she wrote.

Now that's pure depression if I've ever read an example of it. I know that feeling and it's exhausting. Still, something that just comes up can also go away again. Way to fuck yourself over from ever feeling better again. There's no cloud waiting for you. You're just gone and that's that.
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:08 am
RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 pm
The CEO was rude to me during my interview so I didn't accept the job. Please cry for me.
Referring to herself as a "young girl" and bringing up her abusive ex? She has no idea how to function in a professional environment.
Somehow missed this one. Placing other people in job interviews that supposedly have no reason to be there?
You always have somebody else there. Just like when you fire somebody you do. That's not to increase pressure but to have a witness. Usually, the other person doesn't say anything or very little and does something unthreatening like sitting there casually drinking a coffee or something. Reading that sob story from an incredibly emotionally fragile shit like that proves the necessity of that. Can't claim the guy was going to rape you or some shit like that when there's a witness.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:48 pm

But what if they both double-teamed her?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:43 pm

[youtube]https://youtu.be/rHsmQ_YoY0Y?t=238[/youtube]

Makes sense to me. All these SJWs were cuddled too much.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:31 am

I don't know when we'll get there, but I like to think that at some point while I'm still alive, people will be able to openly discuss, without jobs and social media platforms lost, how the transgender movement is a powerful magnet for the mentally ill. There are some harmless trannies out there maybe, but Nikki Joly sure as fuck isn't one of them.

She has a face made for a horror movie and a personality to match:

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:18 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:31 am
I don't know when we'll get there, but I like to think that at some point while I'm still alive, people will be able to openly discuss, without jobs and social media platforms lost, how the transgender movement is a powerful magnet for the mentally ill. There are some harmless trannies out there maybe, but Nikki Joly sure as fuck isn't one of them.

She has a face made for a horror movie and a personality to match:
Summary: Former "Citizen of the Year" tranny did a fake hate crime for attention and killed a bunch of pets in the process