Chrono Trigger is not just the best game ever. it might just be the best work of art ever.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Chrono Trigger is not just the best game ever. it might just be the best work of art ever.

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:06 am

Sending them to Valhalla was pretty cool. They're gone but not forgotten. You get updates on how they're doing and they come back at the end.

I worried about losing characters by sending them in the era before I played the actual game. Once you play the game, you quickly realize there's no point to keeping all those excess characters. Keep your absolute favorites as long as you want and send the others. No reason to have 5 mages when you only need 1-2.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Chrono Trigger is not just the best game ever. it might just be the best work of art ever.

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:22 pm
Valkyrie Profile is an amazing game. If I rated it compared to CT with no nostalgia, Valkyrie Profile would probably win. It's a much more tragic story. You get a lot of characters, but every character has their own story arc.
I decided to look into that game, and what do I see in the bottom right of my screen:

Get out.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:23 am

Get the PSP version or better yet, emulate that shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Isnt Valkerie Profile that game with decent gameplay but wee-a-boo anime all trough it which was written horribly with very dumb chars.

yeah im not the one who is a fag on this place lol that game is so jap-fag its not even funny.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:36 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:25 pm
yeah im not the one who is a fag on this place
But you're currently the worst. I'm sure Rushy loves the fact that you are the new punching bag, all you had to do was control your autism.

And the game doesn't look that weeb to me. Maybe when it came out it was, but when I think weeb, I think moeblobs.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:03 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Isnt Valkerie Profile that game with decent gameplay but wee-a-boo anime all trough it which was written horribly with very dumb chars.

yeah im not the one who is a fag on this place lol that game is so jap-fag its not even funny.
I guess we shouldn't expect Muslims to be able to spell. Their Koran is written in circles and shit.

Depends which story you are talking about, since every character has a character progression. All the stories end in death for the characters, at which point the Valkyrie shows up to recruit them. So all of the stories are tragedies. Arngrim's is probably the best. He's a very Guts type of character. But intentionally so.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:13 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

I think you must be a Sega fanboy, cause you're one hell of an Edge Hog.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:14 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:03 pm
I guess we shouldn't expect Muslims to be able to spell. Their Koran is written in circles and shit.
I read that as "their Korean" at first. Was funnier that way as well. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:37 am

Fuck Square Enix (they are the company that has CT and CC, right) for cancelling the fan games that werebeing made.
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:53 am

They have to dispute that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!