Smash Containment Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Smash Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 pm

I'm not the target audience but even as a child I'd have been puzzled over that idea. Why not just buy a Lego set?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:07 am

Smash Ultimate's competitive scene is proving to be just as much of a meme as Melee's has always been and Smash 4's was forced to be.

I'm loving watching Leffen not walk away with easy 1st place trophies and then make excuse after excuse. Man refuses to rank half the cast on his tier list and then wonders why he can't win. Learn the 70+ matchups, faggot!
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:22 am

Leffen has always been a bitch boy. Must suck if you're a Meleefag and can't edguard for free by grabbing the ledge. The PLANT GANG is not going to go easy on him.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:28 am

At least in Melee he's a bitch boy who can back up his smack talk. All he's accomplished in Ultimate is triggering Salem by inaccurately stating that Snake is bad and then giving up on Pokemon Trainer because that gosh dang ding dong Charizard is just so gosh dang ding dong bad.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:57 am

HA, Snake being bad. Sure thing, buddy. What an idiot.
Charizard could use some love but he's fast and strong. Maybe a tiny bit of buffing and Trainer is golden. You can switch whenever you want to anyway so I don't see the problem in the first place.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:49 am

Something something too slow for most matchups or whatever.

I think he said he was going to move on to Young Link or something. Surprised most of these people aren't maining Wolf so they can lazily nair all day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:48 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:07 am
I'm loving watching Leffen not walk away with easy 1st place trophies and then make excuse after excuse. Man refuses to rank half the cast on his tier list and then wonders why he can't win. Learn the 70+ matchups, faggot!
I guess that's why some of them complained about the large roster. Too much effort :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:37 pm

Or spam fair, like ZeRo is currently doing. He claims that Wolf plays a lot like old Sheik. Speaking of her, she's got no kill power anymore, which is what she felt like in 4 as well as a Dedede main. She was his best matchup from all the high tiers because she couldn't kill him for shit. You could chill at a cool 180% like it's nothing.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:58 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:37 pm
Or spam fair, like ZeRo is currently doing.
So he went from spamming bair with Cloud to fair with Wolf? I still don't get the appeal of watching a pro player do that sort of thing game after game.

I'd much rather watch someone like Salem do ridiculous tricks with Link's remote bomb.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:40 pm

Dude, don't ask me. ZeRo was always a guy that would gravitate heavily towards low-effort top tiers. In Sm4sh it was Diddy and Hoo-Haa all day long, in Brawl he played Meta Knight and did...well whatever because it's Brawl Meta Knight.

I mean, at least he's not Dabuz, who doesn't just play awful top tiers like Rosalina but also has negative a trillion charisma.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!