Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Faggot Josh Hadley

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:38 am
PassTheRemote wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:11 am
If he breathes heavy, he might want to up his cardio, get some more endurance.

What does Josh have to attack? It sounds like the failings in his life are his own fault.
The man is a heart attack waiting to happen. 😂🤣 I’ve told him this and so have others. Hell he would take a stick of butter, dip it in sugar and eat it like a candy bar!! 🤮🤮

That’s about the most cardio he gets. 😜😂😂🤣😂🤣

His heavy breathing is because he’s gotten so fat from eating crap his entire life. So breathing is difficult. 😂
I do recall he claimed that his doctor told him he couldn’t stop drinking Mountain Dew or he’d die or something stupid.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:50 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 am
Ladydarque wrote:
PassTheRemote wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:11 am
If he breathes heavy, he might want to up his cardio, get some more endurance.

What does Josh have to attack? It sounds like the failings in his life are his own fault.
The man is a heart attack waiting to happen. 😂🤣 I’ve told him this and so have others. Hell he would take a stick of butter, dip it in sugar and eat it like a candy bar!! 🤮🤮

His heavy breathing is because he’s gotten so fat from eating crap his entire life. So breathing is difficult. 😂
I do recall he claimed that his doctor told him he couldn’t stop drinking Mountain Dewwhat jap or he’d die or something stupid.
Lmao. The man drank so much Mountain Dew that when he got sick, he couldn’t keep anything down. What happened was he ended up going through caffeine withdrawal. 😂🤣 the man made it out like he was dying. He wouldn’t listen it was about not having caffeine in his system. Lol. I had to run him to the ER! He actually asked the doctor to be hooked up with an IV Of Dew!!!

The doctor told him to CUT OUT the Dew!!
Last edited by Ladydarque on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:51 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:50 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:43 am
Ladydarque wrote:

I do recall he claimed that his doctor told him he couldn’t stop drinking Mountain Dewwhat jap or he’d die or something stupid.
Lmao. The man drank so much Mountain Dew that when he got sick, he couldn’t keep anything down. What happened was he ended up going through caffeine withdrawal. 😂🤣 the man made it out like he was dying. He wouldn’t listen it was about not having caffeine in his system. Lol. I had to run him to the ER! He actually asked the doctor to be hooked up with an IV Of Dew!!!
Oh my god that mental image is killing me right now. :lol:

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:10 am

Question does he own any other shirt besides that Iron Maiden one?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:39 am

He smelled bad and had a micropenis too right?

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 am

You guys got divorced after Brad quit Radiodrome, right? Did he ever get really pissy about hosts leaving his shows or insult them off air? I wouldn't be surprised if he really thought Jillian was a dumb slut or something.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:10 am

Hey bitch.

Hey bitch!

Suck my dick.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:17 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 am
You guys got divorced after Brad quit Radiodrome, right? Did he ever get really pissy about hosts leaving his shows or insult them off air? I wouldn't be surprised if he really thought Jillian was a dumb slut or something.
Josh and I were separated, but still married when Brad left the show. Let’s just say, people don’t know the real josh. He will call you a friend to your face and not be so nice behind closed doors.

Ladydarque

Post by Ladydarque » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:54 am

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:10 am
Question does he own any other shirt besides that Iron Maiden one?
He had tons of T-shirts. No clue what he has nowadays. The Restraining order against him has been in place for three years now. Thankfully I don’t have to look at his rancid jeans and underwear (if you could even call them that) anymore!!! Oh if people only knew!!

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:36 am

Ladydarque wrote:
Holy shit, is this guy for real? That sounds like something Homer Simpson would do.