Onision Shitfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Onision Tree Saga

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:17 pm

You know what else belongs in an oven? Onion boys pizza face.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:32 am

The snow level is bobbing between 2500 and 500 feet in his area. It's cold as hell. Snowmelt will start soon, a couple weeks.

March is when the comedy might start.

Like someone mentioned, he's got standing water up into where that tree was. He's undoubtably got standing water UNDER that sod he threw down. It might not have adhered, he might be out there throwing Miracle-Gro on it. Or it still could be surviving on the initial fertilized earth the sod is on.

But if he went looking for the cheapest people, he's going to get ass raped. There's a few people who will collect up the fees, make some stuff up that looks good, claim there's a few contractors, then bail out when the check clears.

Still, Fish & Wildlife are lubing up their cock as we speak.

Gurg might not be taking this seriously. Hell, he might even think he's getting over and that price list from earlier that we all know are fees are his actual fines. If he's dumb enough to think that, it's going to be hysterical.

I can't wait till Monday. This weekend will be sweet anticipation.
Final date is coming up on Monday. Onion boy is about to get fucking destroyed. He's already been through the court process, made his promises to fix the area and now he has to come back with what he plans to do. And the government is gonna fuck him hard if he doesn't have his ducks in a row. Which he won't, because he's a narcissistic idiot who still thinks he did nothing wrong.

There are recent pics of his swamp shack showing standing water where all his plants use to be. Imagine what's gonna happen when all the ice melts and the serious spring rainfall starts up in earnest.

I know about the northwest and let me tell you, flooding is no fucking joke and even normal city properties can become a mass of mud and slush. Never mind what happens to a swamp when you tear out all the trees, vines and plants that normally anchor the earth. Greg could get in really big trouble if some shit happens and he doesn't get the swamp fixed up before a big flood or storm fucks up his neighbors' properties because HE ruined the wetlands.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:49 am

Is a man not entitled to a build a dock because his property is close to a lake?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:39 am

He needs to plant "several" willows, and 300 slips of dogwood. Per a lolcow anon, the dogwood slips are around $26 apiece, making his ground cover plants total around $7800. Greg's guy says nothing about how mature the willow trees need to be, but mature trees can be quite pricey, and Greg cut down some very mature trees. Say, around $20,000 each, and even Greg's guy says he needs to replace maybe 3 of them. This brings the estimate for plants, from Greg's guy (who is minimizing this shit) to around $67,800, not including County labor. So Greg is probably looking at around $80,000 total in restoration costs, according to the guy he hired to minimize those costs.

But there's almost no way the County accepts any of this. Maybe they agree about the type of plantings, but the aren't gonna bend and lower the wetland rating from Category II to Category III, nor allow Greg to leave an additional 800 square feet of the wetland all fucked up. There's already standing water in his yard and clear erosion; even Greg's guy said he re-graded the wetland, and that there was standing water.

So, this is just the beginning. Now the County gives another epic clapback reply, and tells Greg to go pay his consultant again, because he needs to fix everything he did: not just the trees and plants, but the grading as well. This is necessary for the safety of County residents.
Somebody's getting fucked!
RAPEMAN wrote:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:39 am
He needs to plant "several" willows, and 300 slips of dogwood. Per a lolcow anon, the dogwood slips are around $26 apiece, making his ground cover plants total around $7800. Greg's guy says nothing about how mature the willow trees need to be, but mature trees can be quite pricey, and Greg cut down some very mature trees. Say, around $20,000 each, and even Greg's guy says he needs to replace maybe 3 of them. This brings the estimate for plants, from Greg's guy (who is minimizing this shit) to around $67,800, not including County labor. So Greg is probably looking at around $80,000 total in restoration costs, according to the guy he hired to minimize those costs.

But there's almost no way the County accepts any of this. Maybe they agree about the type of plantings, but the aren't gonna bend and lower the wetland rating from Category II to Category III, nor allow Greg to leave an additional 800 square feet of the wetland all fucked up. There's already standing water in his yard and clear erosion; even Greg's guy said he re-graded the wetland, and that there was standing water.

So, this is just the beginning. Now the County gives another epic clapback reply, and tells Greg to go pay his consultant again, because he needs to fix everything he did: not just the trees and plants, but the grading as well. This is necessary for the safety of County residents.
Somebody's getting fucked!
Between this and KillVic I'm starting to have faith in the justice system.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:25 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:49 am
Is a man not entitled to a build a dock because his property is close to a lake?
He can do all the docking he wants in prison.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm

It would be fun if the wet season starts and his work wrecks some familys down the stream. Or if his house gets some damage from water
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:52 pm

(Preferrably the latter)
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 am
Between this and KillVic I'm starting to have faith in the justice system.
They could no longer ignore it. Too much autism has poured from the intarwebs into the real world. It's time to stop.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:19 pm

GitGud wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm
Or if his house gets some damage from water
Prefer if it just flat out gets destroyed. Imagine the sob video he'd make from his phone as he films large portions of his home being pushed away by larger portions of water.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:24 am

GitGud wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:48 pm
It would be fun if the wet season starts and his work wrecks some familys down the stream. Or if his house gets some damage from water
Just based on what I've been hearing about the rain this season, I think it's pretty much guaranteed to happen.

He won't have time to repair the damage before the big rain starts. Not even if he starts now. We're basically moving into the rainy season at this moment and it's only gonna get worse. He could have someone out there tomorrow and probably still be too late.
RAPEMAN wrote: