Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Trans-Snowflakes Megathread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:36 pm

Stupid bugged keyboard mechanics.

(Though such a movie would've been splendid.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:13 pm
drisko wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:43 am
You're also not allowed to talk about how the body constantly fights against it. Whenever you take the hormones, your body dumps them because they're excessive. The surgery is worse because you have to 'dilate' in order to keep it open, because guess what, when your body gets a hole in it, it tries to close it up. It's too "politically incorrect" to talk about the truth.
This has to be kept under wraps. The people must never know that their own bodies are Trump supporters.

EDIT: Also this trans stuff is getting dangerously close to Life of Brain. Next they're gonna declare scientists problematic because they can't figure out how to make a MTF pregnant.
Trust nobody not even your other gender.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 am

Uhhh, yeah? You can't be swinging your dick around a women's locker room and saying it's cool because you "feel like a girl." I'd say the state is fucking throwing you a bone on this one, considering a man with a mutilated penis and fake tits is STILL A MAN.

I thought the whole reason we needed to have free sex reassignment surgery was because trans people suffer soooo much having the wrong body and genitals? Now it's somehow oppression. Fucking autogynophiles.

reeeee
wasnt calling it sterilization considered bigoted hetoric before everyone decided to like, be offended at Japans laws. i sense me some hypocrites.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:05 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 am

Uhhh, yeah? You can't be swinging your dick around a women's locker room and saying it's cool because you "feel like a girl." I'd say the state is fucking throwing you a bone on this one, considering a man with a mutilated penis and fake tits is STILL A MAN.

I thought the whole reason we needed to have free sex reassignment surgery was because trans people suffer soooo much having the wrong body and genitals? Now it's somehow oppression. Fucking autogynophiles.

reeeee
wasnt calling it sterilization considered bigoted hetoric before everyone decided to like, be offended at Japans laws. i sense me some hypocrites.
So it's come full circle. I called this YEARS AGO...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Nightmare fuel.
This is the creepiest shit

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:56 pm

Good, finally someone with much more punchable smile (Is it supposed to be smile? It feels like his body is fighting against it.) that Booger. And by punchable I mean send a flamethrower squad against the disgusting degenerate. Why bother with anything when all you've achieved was looking like a 60 years old faggot? Crazy fuel.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:56 am

He nailed it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKb9qOGhASY/
Fuck eyeliner. Are people actually able to properly work that bullshit? Also, fuck the patriarchy for even fathering makeup in the first place. Yes it makes me look like a glorious femme sunbeam (granted I might go lighter on the blush next time), but it's so tedious and time/money consuming!
Ugh... ...anyway, it makes me look like a woman, so I guess this is my life now. Thanks patriarchy.
That father is a disgrace to himself, his son and humanity to set up his son down this path.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:18 am

The only feminine thing about him is that he's a cunt.

He's also ignorant. Make up has been around for thousands of years. Both men and women in ancient Egypt used eye liner.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:25 am

Egyptians were fags, as is our boy Luke.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:52 am

reeeee
Japan laws? Do tell.

Also has anyone ever met a modern trans person who just considers themselves the gender they aim to be? Nooo, they have to wave that oh so special blue checkmark approved “trans” status in everyone’s faces. Fuck off with that shit transtrenders.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.