Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:57 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:07 am
Is mumkey homeless yet

No but i hope kyle the fat CUCK gets kicked out on the streets to scavenge for tendies himself for being such a goddamn nigger.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 am

Quinton is like Kyle Cuckgren and Mumkey is his Brad Jones.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:46 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 am
Quinton is like Kyle Cuckgren and Mumkey is his Brad Jones.
Cuckgren didn't try to pick a fight with Brad and then start crying at him, did he? If he did, give us the goss plz, that sounds hilarious.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm

Brad wrote a big fucking novel about Kyle bitching at him because he thinks Brad's fans were trolling him, like Quinton is accusing Mumkey of. They both try to say Brad & Mumkey are responsible for what their fans' actions do and try to guilt them into reign in their fans. They're both massive cowards (Kyle blocks people who terrify him like Guru Larry, a person he has never met; Quinton deleted his T Series vs Pewdiepie video hours after uploading because Pewdiepie fans were insulting him in the comments and on twitter) and they're both paranoid as hell (Kyle thinks Brad's Snob character is a personal insult to him; Quinton mistook a troll account for the real Mumkey showing that he hasn't moved on).

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:58 pm
Brad wrote a big fucking novel about Kyle bitching at him because he thinks Brad's fans were trolling him, like Quinton is accusing Mumkey of. They both try to say Brad & Mumkey are responsible for what their fans' actions do and try to guilt them into reign in their fans. They're both massive cowards (Kyle blocks people who terrify him like Guru Larry, a person he has never met; Quinton deleted his T Series vs Pewdiepie video hours after uploading because Pewdiepie fans were insulting him in the comments and on twitter) and they're both paranoid as hell (Kyle thinks Brad's Snob character is a personal insult to him; Quinton mistook a troll account for the real Mumkey showing that he hasn't moved on).
Kyle thinks Brad's Snob character is an insult to him? Dafuck? Wasn't Brad doing the Snob before anyone knew who the hell Cuckgren was? Before Brad knew who Cuckgren was? If a broad parody of an over the top snooty critic comes across as a personal insult to him, maybe he should consider getting an actual personality.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:36 am
Wasn't Brad doing the Snob before anyone knew who the hell Cuckgren was? Before Brad knew who Cuckgren was?
Kyle's stupidity transcends linear time.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:06 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:42 pm
Mumkey's best friend Quinton can't take the heat
Quinton is a rollercoaster ride. YT recommended him to me, I've seen his Fairy God Parents video (just how much of a faggot do you have to be to care about that shitty show?) and forgot about him. Dude suddenly blew up. Noticed he was a total shitlib, didn't further care about him.
And then the fucker goes full on goon. Colour me interested. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 am

I cared about FOP when I was a kid but, well, I was a kid...
I was first aware of Quinton because Mauler sperged about him in his unfinished TFA screed. I could tell he was a fag just by looking at him (as we all could)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:47 am
I could tell he was a fag just by looking at him (as we all could)
https://youtu.be/yRujuE-GIY4?t=70
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:12 am

Quinton is funny because he tries so hard to act like a sophisticated smart man, but he's a complete manbaby who freaks out the moment anyone even mildly messes with him. Easiest troll target ever. Also he literally looks like a Geico caveman.

People need to mess with him more.