After redshell now we got this, be careful about games collecting your data guys

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: After redshell now we got this, be careful about games collecting your data guys

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:13 am

It's always about money one way or another. Money = Power if you have enough of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: After redshell now we got this, be careful about games collecting your data guys

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 am

Games are all non-free botnet. You're all fucking stupid for playing them, much less buying them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 pm
That's one of the reasons I'm pissed about the Williams and Bally licenses being gone from Pinball Arcade. They are now held by Zen Pinball, who have an EULA that includes all that good shit up there, plus also a clause that tells you to absolutely get fucked if they ever pull tables from the game, no matter if you bought them or not. No way those fuckers ever get a cent from me, or even me to install their software in the first place.
You're an actual pinball-nigger right? Do you really like playing digital pinball gaymes?
SpoilerShow
Any recs?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:30 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 am
You're an actual pinball-nigger right? Do you really like playing digital pinball gaymes?
SpoilerShow
Any recs?
More as a matter of necessity (can't make noise at all times) but yeah, occasionally. I would've said Pinball Arcade but since they've lost the Williams/Bally license it's hardly worth bothering with. The actual game has some bugs and the physics differ wildly from table to table but at least it had actual machines.
Zen I can't recommend because of the dickbaggery seen above. They also censor the artwork and such of the real machines and their own fantasy creations are flaming garbage and mostly cancer MAHVEL shit.
Zaccharia has the fucking worst physics of any pinball game I've ever played.

If you're not somehow invested in actual pinball, you'll likely not get anything out of the games, to be honest.
I've never played a single vidya pinball that's even close to an actual machine in behaviour. Especially all the flipper tricks are impossible or hard scripted. Live catch works on some tables but always feels fake as shit. Post pass can be super wonky and feel glitched. Drop catch works on pretty much no vidya version, which makes much beloved top ten machines like Attack from Mars that relies heavily on flow moves like that a hundred times less fun than IRL.

tl;dr: Don't bother.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:18 am
Games are all non-free botnet. You're all fucking stupid for playing them, much less buying them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 pm
That's one of the reasons I'm pissed about the Williams and Bally licenses being gone from Pinball Arcade. They are now held by Zen Pinball, who have an EULA that includes all that good shit up there, plus also a clause that tells you to absolutely get fucked if they ever pull tables from the game, no matter if you bought them or not. No way those fuckers ever get a cent from me, or even me to install their software in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Any recs?
Well lets hear what your hobby is then besides drooling over trannies like snickerzboy?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine