People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:28 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:11 am
I know it's unnerving when you realize your heroes have lives outside of DHI.
You're choice in outdoor activity is trash. Might as well stay inside.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: People love complaining, right? Complain about everything (life, health, bad luck, random shit etc)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:40 pm
Facebook is not only dead, it's an information gathering tool used by the government to collect data on you. Lol, fuck that shit.
Not just the government, but corporations as well. They're on Cambridge Analytica because they helped Trump to win, but Facefuck has entered a data sharing partnership with plenty of other companies, all of whom have access to more data than Cambridge Analytica ever had. Companies like Kikeflix and Spotify, for example, have the ability to read your private messages.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:52 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:08 pm
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 am
I got banned from a leftist Facebook group for saying transwomen are male. They told me I should say transwomen "don't possess uteri" and "don't have hips that widen during childbirth." I said those were long ways of saying "male" and that was that.
You should've asked why these transphobic bigots assume that a transwoman's hips don't widen during childbirth when they are physically incapable of pregnancy in the first place.

I'm really getting Life of Brian flashbacks here.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:41 am

My hips get wide when I take a big shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:35 pm

One of these days, this old sketch of them will get them unpersoned by the Left.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:34 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:35 pm
One of these days, this old sketch of them will get them unpersoned by the Left.
They are much too good goyim for that to happen. The Eternal Anglo is the Yid's greatest ally.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Jesus fuck, Steam search results are legit dangerous. I just stumbled upon some "dark fantasy" game.

With furry artstyle.

You know the one.

The one that certainly does not scream "dark fantasy".

(Unless you use "dark fantasy" in place of "sexual deviancy")

EDIT: Also I have no idea why this even popped up in the search results because I was just looking for "gundam" to see if there's anything on that SD Gundam game yet.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:42 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:35 pm
If they haven't unpersoned John Cleese for saying London's a shithole now, they never will
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:40 pm
Jesus fuck, Steam search results are legit dangerous. I just stumbled upon some "dark fantasy" game.

With furry artstyle.

You know the one.

The one that certainly does not scream "dark fantasy".

(Unless you use "dark fantasy" in place of "sexual deviancy")

EDIT: Also I have no idea why this even popped up in the search results because I was just looking for "gundam" to see if there's anything on that SD Gundam game yet.
I remember being able to filter steam results to the biggest discount and buying some actual games for under a dollar, but now all these asset flips make it just not worth it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:37 pm

Today, I'm being "warned" by a 16-year old girl that I should keep my opinions to myself, because I'll "piss off the wrong people".
Because I said Ezra Miller's kind of annoying. And looks weird.
Apparently, there's a secret cult out there weeding out the Ezra unbelievers.
download.jpg
download.jpg (8.32 KiB) Viewed 492 times
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.