DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:55 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:02 am
DSP got somewhere around $12-20,000 today in between streams.
These people are clearly sick. How do they have so much money?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Well when you live at home because you're a invert and have no billth and no value of money you decide to give yours away for a few seconds of "fame" rather than giving it to people who actually need it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:14 am

Yeah but where the fuck do they get all that money, dude? Disability doesn't pay that well.
mad bum wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:21 pm
rather than giving it to people who actually need it.
Fuck this part in particular. Handouts never lead to anything good.
Light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the day. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Plato
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:14 am
Light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the day. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Plato
They OBVIOUSLY have to give there money to someone, so why not someone who actually needs it unlike Phil who has more money than everyone on DHI combined.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:13 am

Kugel has more money than dsp. It's not what you make. It's what you have at the end of the year. And DSP is perpetually in the red because he owes like half a million in debts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:15 am

While I agree with that, making 100k a year being a lolcow doesn't sound like losing to me, even if Phil is a fuck up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 am

>make 120k a year
>owe 500k
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:14 am
They OBVIOUSLY have to give there money to someone, so why not someone who actually needs it unlike Phil who has more money than everyone on DHI combined.
They should spend their money on a HiPoint, some quality 9mm hollow points and a bottle of whisky for enough courage to pull the trigger then. Money well spent. Money the state saves giving to their useless asses, money the state could use in a better way and cheap living freed up.
Sound good?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:13 am
Kugel has more money than dsp.
Assuming his financial situation is what we think is real, as long as you're not thousands in the red you've got more money than him as well. He's just too dumb to know the difference. LOL valentines dinner on credit YOLO! Spending money one doesn't have, what could possibly happen, right?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:35 am

That old saying about how it's not what you make, but what you save is kind of true.

DSP will never be financially secure because no amount of money is enough for him. When he was under that machinima contract and making "ungodly amounts of money" that was soooooo much more than his current $120k per year, we can assume he was probably pushing $300k per year or more.

But think about it: what did he do with all that money? Spent it on shit. Trips. A BMW. Expensive meals at nice restaurants. As much fast food as he wanted. Stupid statues. Piles of video games. All the newest consoles and overpriced peripherals. Two houses. A bitch. Blu-Ray collection. Expensive kitchen appliances. Tons of furniture he doesn't need. (((Art))). Beats by Dre. Custom-built PCs.

At a certain point, this nigga was buying shit just to buy it. He was spending out the ass on shitty statues and gaymer "art" just so he could buy it. No wonder John and Howard ended up hating him. They were struggling to make ends meet working normal jobs and taking a few crumbs from him when he felt like doling them out. Meanwhile he was living on a mountain of designer bullshit while refusing to pay the people who worked on project 7.

If his income stayed at 300k per year, he'd probably be just "okay" now. He'd probably have some debts but be generally able to buy all the stupid shit he wants. I think that's why HE thinks he's poor now.

Some tismlords on the farms calculate his probable debts around 500k and that seems reasonable to me.

-2 business loans (probably personal loans tbh) for undisclosed amounts of money
-2 mortgages
-1 car that was brand spanking new when he bought it
-roughly 5-6 credit cards that are probably maxed or near maxed
-lots of recurring charges for shit like streaming services, sewer billth for his old khando and hoa fees that he has set to autopay
-whatever random debt I forgot about

You know DSP is the kind of nigga who sees a credit card offer and takes it. He looks at that shit like free money. I bet credit card companies love him.

We've said it before, but if DSP won the lottery, he would be broke in 5-10 years.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 am

He really would. God, that fucking beamer alone, mate. BMW is overpriced as fuck even in Germany, I don't even want to know what they charge in the states. They go here for about 1.5 times the price of an Audi, which is a much, much better quality than the BMW. It's all about prestige for a swirvy, shit-looking car. I liked BMW a lot in the past but for the last two decades they've looked terrible, only attractive for mega faggots.
BMW in the states is like a blinged out Rolex. Distasteful, gay, unclassy as fuck and you're getting way less for your money than your dumb ass thought he'd get. The only difference is that (((jewelers))) put those tacky gems on a Rolex, BMW delivers pleb taste from the factory. It shows that the US market is more important to them because the current beamers are nigger taste.

Bla bla Phil and shit. I just had to vent how disgusting I find modern BMW for a moment. Give me a break. Beer and cars are sacred here and when a German car company goes so much for putrid burger faggot taste I can't even properly put in words how utterly revolted I am. Fucking Bavarians, I swear.*

*Before somebody goes smartass on me for driving an Audi: I have an S3. That means only the necessities are done in Ingolstadt (Bavaria) but all the finishing for the sports models is done at Audi Sport in Neckarsulm (Baden-Würtemberg).
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!