Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:25 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:50 am
Of course TFS would ass kiss, they want Vic's job instead of begging for sheckels on jewtube.
Yep, of course it's Kaiser (The Faggot) and Amber/Corrine (Women). I checked Lani, Taka, and Kirin and they were smart enough to keep their mouths shut and not do any low key Sean Schemmel bitch nigga shit.

This entire debacle has been so sleazy. An alleged victim taking multiple positions of the accused, trying to bullshit by claiming people said she took his voice roles and how that'd be impossible. Threats of violence and death by MarchiCunt, (((Neil Kaplain))) and that ANN faggot's misconduct getting swept under the rug. A support of Vic being accused of pedophilia via staged Discord messages. So much shady shit is coming out of this man, if these people get away with this I swear to god extremist measures need to be taken.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 am

Lani seems a normalfag enough, but i'm surprised Taka didn't say anything.
The guy becomes Spoony when he hears someone talking about orange man.

Not to defend them, but all the abridging autists on Youtube have no choice but to sniff Funimation's farts and ask for more.
The moment Funimation turn its back on them and start to strike their videos they are fucked.

All the more reason to end Funimation

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:17 pm

After the Toei incident, Lani might have learned not to run his mouth on twitter.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm

More people should learn this lessons. Especially the ones producing quality internet content.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 am
There's that video going around (I posted it earlier) of another #KickVic dub actor recording women crapping in the womens' toilet. Somebody somebody Douglas, can't remember his name. Yeah, the guy actually tweeted videos of himself doing that and nobody seems to care.
Those are empowering videos, highlighting how women are not mere objects, but living, breathing and, yes, shitting human beings. Those women should feel proud about this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:46 am
Agreed, this SocJus shit needs to die. They’re already corrupting the media they’re tasked with importing and it needs to stop.

I hate TFS now for their ass kissing.
True, this needs to stop before it escalates even harder.

If I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, TFS might kiss their ass because they have to. Imagine if they stood firmly on Vic's side. How fast could Funimation fuck their shit up because of DBZA?

(Then again they're INs, so hell if I know.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm
More people should learn this lessons. Especially the ones producing quality internet kahntent.
Liar Revealed wrote:
There's that video going around (I posted it earlier) of another #KickVic dub actor recording women crapping in the womens' toilet. Somebody somebody Douglas, can't remember his name. Yeah, the guy actually tweeted videos of himself doing that and nobody seems to care.
Those are empowering videos, highlighting how women are not mere objects, but living, breathing and, yes, shitting human beings. Those women should feel proud about this.
Old Black Man wrote:
Agreed, this SocJus shit needs to die. They’re already corrupting the media they’re tasked with importing and it needs to stop.

If I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, TFS might kiss their ass because they have to. Imagine if they stood firmly on Vic's side. How fast could Funimation fuck their shit up because of DBZA?

Toby Phaire, some members of TFS kept their mouths shut like all of them should have. The ones who didn't are well known exceptional individuals, so I don't think the "they HAD to" excuse holds water. They could have just not gotten involved.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:50 pm
More people should learn this lessons. Especially the ones producing quality internet kahntent.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:

Toby Phaire, some members of TFS kept their mouths shut like all of them should have. The ones who didn't are well known exceptional individuals, so I don't think the "they HAD to" excuse holds water. They could have just not gotten involved.
This right here. If they kept their mouths shut they’d be fine, but the faggot/woman/woman combo just had to tweet their support. I didn’t check Grant but since he’s cucked by Amber I’m sure he’s all on it. Fuck em all, I hope Toei wipes their channels off the map.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 pm

Fuck any of these Internet-based voice actor-ish people who started flexing with "I-I'm on the g-good team, t-too!!!" the second it looked safe. Seriously, ProZD? The guy who does 10-second skits on the YouTubes and maybe did a few characters and trailers for indie games a few times? That guy's going to tell me how it is in "the voice acting community". Kiss my ass.

Though, given how some of the actual "professionals" have been acting, maybe there isn't as much of a difference as one would think there should be.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:01 pm

ProZD is a "professional" actor ever since he had the lead role in some otaku buddy cop net mini-series.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:31 pm
Fuck any of these Internet-based voice actor-ish people who started flexing with "I-I'm on the g-good team, t-too!!!" the second it looked safe. Seriously, ProZD? The guy who does 10-second skits on the YouTubes and maybe did a few characters and trailers for indie games a few times? That guy's going to tell me how it is in "the voice acting community". Kiss my ass.

Though, given how some of the actual "professionals" have been acting, maybe there isn't as much of a difference as one would think there should be.
Right with you there man. Anyone who joins the simpering cuck wagon deserves full scrutiny, especially if it all falls apart and they try to slink away/backpedal down the road.

Speaking of backpedaling.

Edit: So these are the kind of sycophants who defend these people, in reference to the tweets above.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:35 pm

Is Amanda Winn Lee the one who can't get work as a VA anymore because of her intense and comical alcoholism?