Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 am

There's that video going around (I posted it earlier) of another #KickVic dub actor recording women crapping in the womens' toilet. Somebody somebody Douglas, can't remember his name. Yeah, the guy actually tweeted videos of himself doing that and nobody seems to care.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:42 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:57 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:22 pm
>kicks Vic
>gets Vic's gigs

Not suspicious in the slightest.

Also what are they still butthurt about? Haven't they "won"?
Anime Matsuri in Texas are the only convention that hasn't kicked him yet, literally every other convention has so to them the job isn't done. Also they need to keep the drama going otherwise they will get less twitter likes.
I’ve been tracking this shit more than I like to admit, and all the people involved I despise. KaiserFaggot and Megami33 of TFS had to weigh in since women and faggots almost always go SJW. I’d heard that Colleeen Clinkenbeard actually stuck up for Vic but haven’t verified it.

This shit is out of hand. At this point it’s not even about Vic, it’s about the authoritarian tyranny of these fucked up scumbags.
I might say it never was about Vic per se, at least around here. Plenty of people in this thread don't give a shit about the guy. What we've been lamenting the whole time is the Twitter mob aspect of it. The power they seem to have to just point at someone and blow their shit up, not to mention vilifying anyone who raises even the slightest "Wait, are we sure?" objection. They way they completely dismiss concepts like burden of proof and presumption of innocence because LOLOLOL NOT IN COURT, ignoring the fact that those aren't part of the legal system just for the lulz, but because they're good practice in general. It really isn't about Vic; it's about the system these people are fostering, whether they acknowledge/admit it or not.

I've said something like this before, but I'll remove the names this time to make it more general: Person X might be completely guilty of all charges brought against them. But if those charges are taken completely at face value simply because they were brought, and Person X is not allowed to mount any kind of defense - or any defense s/he does mount is ignored or mocked? What's stopping that system from fucking over a completely innocent Person Y, the charges against whom are also taken completely at face value, and isn't allowed to ect ect? It's endlessly infuriating that these people can't look beyond the single case before them at the implications of what they're espousing... made even worse by the endless smugness and condescension, as if it's everyone else who "just doesn't get it, maaaaan".

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:21 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 am
There's that video going around (I posted it earlier) of another #KickVic dub actor recording women crapping in the womens' toilet. Somebody somebody Douglas, can't remember his name. Yeah, the guy actually tweeted videos of himself doing that and nobody seems to care.
D.C. Douglas the loser who ruined Wesker, yeah he sucks.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:43 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:21 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Complete....global....soyturation.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:43 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:43 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Liar Revealed wrote:
Ha! I wanna throw him in a volcano.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:47 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:
Old Black Man wrote:

Same, he's a hypocritical SJW scumdog now apparently. Not that I was ever a fan of the guy really.
rabidtictac wrote:

Bob Turnacoff

Post by Bob Turnacoff » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:24 am

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:24 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:47 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Rapeculture wrote:

Same, he's a hypocritical SJW scumdog now apparently. Not that I was ever a fan of the guy really.
The more that comes out about these people the more disgusted I become with them. I really want to see the industry implode and their careers tank. Funimation is a high school clique where you have to know somebody and drink the kool aid to get in, that’s why it’s always the same handful of actors working on dubs and nobody else.

By the way do you like the sig? That’s the funniest thing I’ve read here in quite some time and that’s saying a lot considering the material we get from DHI.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:44 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:24 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:47 am
Old Black Man wrote:

The more that comes out about these people the more disgusted I become with them. I really want to see the industry implode and their careers tank. Funimation is a high school clique where you have to know somebody and drink the kool aid to get in, that’s why it’s always the same handful of actors working on dubs and nobody else.

By the way do you like the sig? That’s the funniest thing I’ve read here in quite some time and that’s saying a lot considering the material we get from DHI.
Yeah, I noticed it today before I went to work, lol. Thank ya muchly for the compliment, internet lolcows bring out the comedian in me. :D
rabidtictac wrote: