NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:59 am

xdgaf wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:16 am
in case y'all missed this..cuz lindsay had it removed from YT https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wdoxe
I can't believe mayo cracker Lindsay used her white privilege to get a video by a black and an asian man removed from youtube. Racist bitch.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:54 am

I want Mr X to weigh in on KickVic just so he can blast MarzCunt.
Last edited by Old Black Man on Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:19 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:54 am
I want Vic to weigh in on KickVic just so he can blast MarzCunt.
His lawyer advised him to keep quiet so he'll probably be laying low for the rest of the year.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:17 pm

A keikaku is a dish best served cold.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:19 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
His lawyer advised him to keep quiet so he'll probably be laying low for the rest of the year.
I'm sure he does have people telling him to lay low but they really need to get the lolsuit going already, the damage has been done and I'm sure they have everything they need. I just want the lulz to ensue.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:19 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Oh weird, that was meant to be Mr. X. Sorry I’m losing it.

Granted Jackula said something about Vic and sounded matter of fact like he believed it so we may have lost their support on that front.

xdaAsshole

Post by xdaAsshole » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:54 pm

saving my vic shyt for next time im on a jackula stream

he's knows i don't like when he virtue signals

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:39 am

So X, whatever happened to that video set in Springfield you promised? I don't think I ever saw it posted, unless it was in a different thread than Brad's and I missed it.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 am

xdaAsshole wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:54 pm
saving my vic shyt for next time im on a jackula stream

he's knows i don't like when he virtue signals
Bust his balls man.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:18 am

The fuck you are talking about Lindsay?

Okay, here is the skinny of the video. It is a critique of the criticism minority creators get from their own communities or other marginalized group of people by holding them in a higher status of "purity", making their work suffer much harsher criticism.

And she makes a case that Steven Universe get a lot more shit over the gay references than Gravity Falls that just nods at a gay couple at the end (I can't say I recall a gay couple in Gravity Falls, but whatever), and that is because Rebecca Sugar is gay.

But here is the thing Ncunt, you parade yourselves as a paragon of higher Morals and self Righteousness, so don't come crying when other like you, "hollier than thou" assholes that you created come knocking on your door. I don't recall Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls guy) giving any interviews about how important Gravity Falls is for introducing gay and trans themes to kids... Rebecca Sugar on the other hand, as autistic and anti-social as she is, she was quite the smug little thing telling everybody how great her show is for it's progressive themes... and when turns out that catering your shit to people who are impossible to please for it's "purity"... then you get the shitty back lash.

And no Lindsay, cis-white guy dude bro of the youtubes don't get held to a lesser stand of purity over talking about pop culture shit, because if said cis-white guy never made a big deal of being woke then no one is going to hold him to that.

So no cunt, you can't have both ways, you can't turn off the whole self-righteous attitude when it suits you because people are ready and whilling to call on your bullshit. You wanted the self importance that comes with this sort of talk, and have it, drown on it, and I hope the audience you made for yourself is right there to catch your every slip up.

Cunt.