Classic music

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: Classic music

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 pm

DHI theme song:

amongst the other classics of les carnival des animaux

great music introduced to me by civilization 2 amongst with spring by Vivaldi and others.

Some others were posted already and I had more links saved but 25% of my fucking youtube playlist has been deleted fucking censorship.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:41 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:12 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:14 am
Generally I'm not an uncultured degenerate who learns about classical music on video games / weebism but can't deny there a few instances.
Hey, a lot of my knowledge of classical music comes from film. It doesn't matter how you know it, so long as you know it
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:24 pm

Can ya'll keep your gaym and animu fandom out of this, please? :D

I could fill this thread with all the great classical shit there is, but I'll post some great covers instead:

Vivaldi was one virtuoso violinist. This may not sound that difficult, but it really is! Guitar sound isn't the best possible here, but that's otherwise a really good rendition and well played.

Another extremely hard classical piece to perform on guitar. YT is full of awful covers of Hungarian Dance No. 5, but this one really gets it right.

So many times I have grinned while logging in here, why the hell I had to choose such long, stupid username, then when I listen this again I remember why. It's peculiar how there are such cheerful lyrics in such somber and gloomy song, but this girl really gets a different, brighter mood to it with her singing. At the time I was registering here I listened to this and it felt such volkisch hymn, I still love it. That's one 10/10 woman <3 (don't you ASS even dream about replying anything here, I'll find you if you do)

Turkish March is kinda boring and overfrequently played track, but I have to admire the great technique here. I especially love the "solo" at 1:14.

So soothing, these two smooth motherfuckers! Smooth like Bushmills 21 after a hard days work. Great to listen while doing something braindead stupid like playing ADOM.

I could go on and on, but I better stop here.

BUT

I suppose I have to participate also to this gaym shite that's going on here, so here's one bonus track. Beautiful orchestral medley of the soundtrack of one of my favourite NES games. Though it's not all Castlevania 1 inclusive, there's something else in it too like the final song that I have no idea from where it's supposed to be, but it sounds amazing. Really makes you want to whip some Dracula's ass.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:05 pm

Surprised to see ASS here but good on him for posting Carmina Burana, such an amazing piece of culture. And since posting Chopin would be predictable, imma surprise you with a little Baroque :

Sublime.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:18 pm

Ok, here's one of the greatest classical pieces ever composed:

Damn, brings a tear to my eye every time. Nationalism can be a beautiful thing, cucks don't understand.

A year ago we had our 100th independence day and this police officer, who is also an opera tenor, sung it for the anniversary. Epic.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Why would anyone be proud of a artificially created territory ran and planned out by insane satanic politicians?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Like I said, cucks don't understand.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:43 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:38 pm
Like I said, cucks don't understand.
Wouldnt I first need a wife to be a cuck??? sorry im not hip on all the faggy memes you lot use.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm

I know this is blaspehmous but I gotta respect them classics :

And the originals :

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow