Weather

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Weather

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:18 am

Yeah, the cats were really enjoying watching the snow when it was really coming down.
Somehow I think they wouldn't like it if I took them out there in it though.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:44 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:09 am
It's stupid that it's the 21st century and we have still have powerlines suspended in the air on sticks in a region with big, tall trees and annual storms. And whenever one of us peasants suggests that hey, maybe we should modernize our infrastructure and put these lines underground, we have some bureaucrat tell us why it could never work. The real reason is that they're too cheap to do it.
And I guess the cable manufacturers are lobbying hard to keep it that way, since this ensures lotsa annual contracts until the fall of civilzation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 am

Since I got home from work around 3PM I have shovelled my drive way, porch and walkways four times. I will be shovelling at least one more time before bed. And it's going to be like this all night and all day tomorrow. I had to cancel my appointments because the highways will be a nightmare. I'm just grateful the two heavy snow falls we got this year were on days I had off to continuously shovel throughout the day. I'm also now grateful I shovelled about three feet of snow off my fucking roof.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:09 am
We're having a snowstorm here. It looks like it's going to last through at least Tuesday. It's making me anxious, but I know it shouldn't. It's just that the local media is going apeshit about it. A whole lot of people here have lost power, but I'm lucky I guess.
It's stupid that it's the 21st century and we have still have powerlines suspended in the air on sticks in a region with big, tall trees and annual storms. And whenever one of us peasants suggests that hey, maybe we should modernize our infrastructure and put these lines underground, we have some bureaucrat tell us why it could never work. The real reason is that they're too cheap to do it.
If Cortez has her way we will be sending hydro from celestial solar panels by microwave directly to receivers on our houses. At least that's the only way I can image her making America entirely green in thirty years.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:06 am

That'll have great results when one of the microwave emitters is just a single degree out of alignment. Hope you like spontaneously combusting!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 pm

So my valiant efforts to keep my driveway clean last night paid off. The driveway wasn't as bad as I assumed it would be when I got up. About forty-five minutes of shovelling. The snow drift is what kills you. Thankfully the guy my father paid to do the driveway with his front-end loader occasionally pushes my banks back, today was one of those days. The snow is predicted to start again this afternoon.

The backs are so high around my house I don't know how the gas meter checker will get to my gauge. I may have to pay two months worth of service next month when and if the snow starts to melt.
SpoilerShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

Someone regrets being a leaf.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 pm

We whites were built from the snow. Never forget.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:44 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 pm
We whites were built from the snow. Never forget.
Thas rite! If all it took was shoveling snow to get rid of niggers I'd happily do that gleefully.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Well, fucking heatwave is here again. We've got disgusting 33°C (91°F) here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!