Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:21 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:48 pm
Why does he need a excuse for that. When he gets his ass beaten or get killed, I get why he whines and cries about lag and shit, I mean, it's pathetic, but it's what he does.

But this one was clearly an accident, one that can happen quite often a team player get in front of your fire. Why didn't he laugh it off, called the guy a dumbass or something of the sorts, yet he had to do this whole "oh, lag, and delay, and you see I was already dead" and shit when it was obvious what just happened.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 am

rpgworm wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:48 pm
Why does he need a excuse for that. When he gets his ass beaten or get killed, I get why he whines and cries about lag and shit, I mean, it's pathetic, but it's what he does.

But this one was clearly an accident, one that can haapen quite often a team player get in front of your fire. Why din't he laugh it off, called the guy a dumbass or something of the shorts, yet he had to do this whole "oh, lag, and delay, and you see I was already dead" and shit when it was obvious what just happened.
Yeah, he got kicked over an accident since the other guy ran into his line of fire. He easily could have whined about the punishment being too harsh or how they should have FF off but no, he is so accustomed to bullshitting he has to make shit up when he doesn't need to like Hillary.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 am

Scrub: A terrible player with self-made, self-imposed "dishonorable" rules the game (and the opponent) doesn't give a shit about.

The pigroach is a scrub outside of videogames too

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:20 am

He's my go to example for a scrub of the purest kind. Your definition is only part of it, though. There's also blaming one's own inability on others and a bloated sense of self-esteem that causes the true scrub to never improve.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 am

LTG will always be funnier than DSP
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 am
Especially ever since DSP is in the endless begging saga. How often can you laugh about a two hour pre-stream that's nothing but pure begging? LTG is also the better player but that's pretty much a given.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 am
Scrub: A terrible player with self-made, self-imposed "dishonorable" rules the game (and the opponent) doesn't give a shit about.

The pigroach is a scrub outside of videogames too
Don't want no scrubs
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:53 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 am
Especially ever since DSP is in the endless begging saga. How often can you laugh about a two hour pre-stream that's nothing but pure begging? LTG is also the better player but that's pretty much a given.
LTG doesn't also give a fuck. Play ibuki in chat? GTAB! Send a troll donation? GTAB! He also at least tries to do something meaningful on videos.

Meanwhile pigroach will never ban anyone in hopes of squeezing a few dollars out of them, unless they served there purpose of course and stopped funding him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:21 am

DSP bans people all the time. People talk shit to him in chat & he sees it, silently leans over to his laptop and manual bans them.