Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Angry Video Game Cuck

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:44 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:40 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:59 pm
And that's why he's so angry.
Let's not forget that the constant close proximity to Matei's giant shlong is starting to take its toll on his self esteem
Man has a weapon. He ruined his last girlfriend.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:14 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:31 am
Brings up an interesting question, how many of these INs are going to lose audience once they hit their 40s?

Older viewers will move on to something else and I can't see it appealing to younger viewers.
A lot of them already have, look at the CA people now after they left the site. Lindsay got more popular because she appealed to an older audience so she'll be ok, but the ones who don't evolve and keep doing the same shit they always do will die out.

Look at Amazing Atheist's channel. Fucker has 1 million subs but his views are at a mere 60k per video. If you scroll down to see his views he was getting several 100-300k view videos regularly when he was shitting on SJWs but now even he is irrelevant despite lasting a long time and hopping on the SJW bandwagon after the atheist thing died out.

No one gives a shit about Lupa anymore, she was never ultra popular but now she is completely nothing. Look at people on youtube who were big 10 years ago like Shane Dawson, who gives a fuck about that guy anymore? They simply fade away unless they pull a Kraut. Doge even evolved by reviewing newer movies which appeals to a younger crowd, I bet that most of his current fans found him on youtube and his shtick works well with teenagers. Same with James, for any of them to remain relevant they will most likely have to do what Lindsay did and appeal to a more mature audience, Razorfist transitioned into politics and doesn't really review games as much anymore as well. Most won't and will die out as their audience grows up and they fail to keep up with them.

Just look at Bennet the Sage, his channel is stagnant while anime reviews are booming on youtube. The fucker reviews old shit the new generation gives no fucks about, if he pulled a Doge walker and reviewed the newest crap he would probably grow like crazy since there is currently a second anime boom (probably because of 4chan culture and smug anime grills becoming more mainstream).
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:00 am

40 year old boomer vs. 20 something zoomer who only wants to watch the newest shit. If you want to target nostalgia you have to do it right, and right now the 90's are still hot. That's the only reason why pushingupfatness has gotten remotely popular because she's reviewing all the 90's shit that I and many others watched and loved. No one gives a fuck about some old obscure anime from the 80's that had terrible dubbing, no shit Bennet, maybe you should bitch about your weight some more like boogie instead.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:29 am

I believe if the host is charismatic/funny enough and the material is interesting enough it wouldn't matter what decade the media comes from. Because I've gotten hooked on some weird channels that I'd never thought I'd be interested in.
Like I subscribe to a guy called Company Man that does videos about the history of different companies. It sounds boring, but he actually makes it really interesting.

I suppose that's the challenge. Keeping up that humor/charisma + finding good material.
And some of these nobodies never had any winning formula at all.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:41 am

I remember when company man first started and youtube must of REALLY liked him because right out of the gate his videos were exploding, and I wouldn't even call him that good.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:00 am
some old obscure anime from the 80's that had terrible dubbing, no shit Bennet, maybe you should bitch about your weight some more like boogie instead.
Not to mention the few people who love that old shit, like myself, despise him for how dumb and incompetent he is.

This video is great at exposing Bennet for the retarded hack he is:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 am
Not to mention the few people who love that old shit, like myself, despise him for how dumb and incompetent he is.

This video is great at exposing Bennet for the retarded hack he is:

Oh yeah, absolutely. Back when I would watch that TGWTG crap, I would always know that if he hated something, that would mean I'd probably like it. I really hate ignorant idiots like him. He eked out a career by making fake "react" faces and going "WTF Japan!?!?". A competent anime reviewer would understand the cultural context of the material or at least research it and explain it to the audience.
I'll have to check out that video.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:30 am

If Bennett made new content, it would be him smelling his own farts for an hour on the Goblin Slayer controversy while never picking a side and acting morally superior. He's a bit like Booger because he's a pretentious contrarian fence sitter who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. There's zero substance to his analysis, it's all vague subjective statements and describing what's happening in the clips he's showing while pulling goofy faces like Doge. I like to think even the shit taste youtube anime reviewer fandom would tire of him quickly if he tried to hop on the same train Digibro, Mother's Basement Literal Cuckold and co. are riding.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:30 am
If Bennett made new kahntent, it would be him smelling his own farts for an hour on the Goblin Slayer controversy while never picking a side and acting morally superior. He's a bit like Booger because he's a pretentious contrarian fence sitter who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. There's zero substance to his analysis, it's all vague subjective statements and describing what's happening in the clips he's showing while pulling goofy faces like Doge. I like to think even the shit taste youtube anime reviewer fandom would tire of him quickly if he tried to hop on the same train Digibro, Mother's Basement Literal Cuckold and co. are riding.
Well...

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:25 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:30 am
If Bennett made new kahntent, it would be him smelling his own farts for an hour on the Goblin Slayer controversy while never picking a side and acting morally superior. He's a bit like Booger because he's a pretentious contrarian fence sitter who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. There's zero substance to his analysis, it's all vague subjective statements and describing what's happening in the clips he's showing while pulling goofy faces like Doge. I like to think even the shit taste youtube anime reviewer fandom would tire of him quickly if he tried to hop on the same train Digibro, Mother's Basement Literal Cuckold and co. are riding.
Well...

I ain't clicking that shit nigga. Did I call it?