Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony... nothing else to say really

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:53 pm

Spoony's like a cockroach. He'll still be here after the bombs drop, shaking his fist into the night. "Betrayallllllll! Betrayed me!"

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 am

what did cockroaches do to you?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm

The sad part of all this is that if Spoony were only going like 20 miles faster and not wearing a seatbelt, he could've broken through the windshield, gotten run-over by another car, and died.

But that didn't happen sadly. It's a tragedy that this loser continues to breath when the world would be better off with him dead. Then his relieved family could bury him next to his rapist "friend" that he kept trying to make money off.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm
The sad part of all this is that if Spoony were only going like 20 miles faster and not wearing a seatbelt, he could've broken through the windshield, gotten run-over by another car, and died.
He might have also, in all probability, actually killed the people in the other car instead of merely injuring them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 pm

But think of the children! In this case of the dog and the big child (April) :lol:

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:01 am

I'll be waiting for the tweet were he put the judge in his place with snarky comments and gets away with no fine.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:37 am

Vaporwear wrote:

But that didn't happen sadly. It's a tragedy that this loser continues to breath when the world would be better off with him dead. Then his relieved family could bury him next to his rapist "friend" that he kept trying to make money off.
Nah, the sad part is Luba, TruckerLunchLady and Browbag not being in the other car

Spoony Demon

Post by Spoony Demon » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:35 am

Vaporwear wrote:
And released thee from thy bondage?! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think not! Thine self is here FIVE-ever, whelp! MY THREAD SHALL CHURN ETERNAL! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:45 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 am
what did cockroaches do to you?
I know right? At least they have some tenacity and fascinating biology. Spoony is just more or less a sentient fungus/bacteria/mold/animate piece of furniture that offers nothing to the world. Sure roaches are annoying when they get in your house and stuff, but at least they don’t reee about Trump 24/7 and pollute the world with toxicity.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Were the other people mexicans? Maybe he was trying to outdo Miles "the killer of the clan antwiller".
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine