Videos worth watching

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Videos worth watching

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:39 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am
People either need to believe me or dont. Do the research and face me with facts instead of flipflopping around all the damn time. Not you specific btw.
Belief is a social construct.
Social constructs are inherently unsocial constructs!

Stop taking that bait ASS :lol:

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 am

ASS vs the world

phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:47 am
People either need to believe me or dont. Do the research and face me with facts instead of flipflopping around all the damn time.
<Wants to be trusted without facts
<Wants facts from others

Are you braindamaged or dont you have eyes?
See, that's the big red flag. "Do your research!" is a bullshit line. You've done the research you want other to do, didn't you? So, what are your results? You must have undeniable proof you can just easily put on the table, no?
It's the shit flatearthers say when one calls them out. It's what marxists will tell you, despite communism having failed so many times. It's always "Read this book" or "Do your research" but it's never just a simple answer.
That's especially damning because answers are so easy. They don't even need to be correct either. Most people will be able to answer a question why they believe something right away no problem. It may just be opinion or straight up false but they will answer easily. Like you do in terms of religion, for example. Why are you Christian? Simple answer. You've done it many times. But for the tranny thing, it's always just outright evasion.

That's what's getting those pistachios roasting. If "Because Bible!" is a fine enough answer for Christianity, why is a straight answer for the tranny stuff so hard?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It's almost like it's baseless. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:17 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 am
snip
What movie is this?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:10 am
ASS vs the world
vid
That's actually cuckson.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:17 am
What movie is this?
It doesn't have black people, so you wouldn't be interested.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:24 am
It doesn't have black people, so you wouldn't be interested.
What an odd thing to say
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:25 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 pm
JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:03 pm

<Wants to be trusted without facts
<Wants facts from others

Are you braindamaged or dont you have eyes?
See, that's the big red flag. "Do your research!" is a bullshit line. You've done the research you want other to do, didn't you? So, what are your results? You must have undeniable proof you can just easily put on the table, no?
It's the shit flatearthers say when one calls them out. It's what marxists will tell you, despite communism having failed so many times. It's always "Read this book" or "Do your research" but it's never just a simple answer.
That's especially damning because answers are so easy. They don't even need to be correct either. Most people will be able to answer a question why they believe something right away no problem. It may just be opinion or straight up false but they will answer easily. Like you do in terms of religion, for example. Why are you Christian? Simple answer. You've done it many times. But for the tranny thing, it's always just outright evasion.

That's what's getting those pistachios roasting. If "Because Bible!" is a fine enough answer for Christianity, why is a straight answer for the tranny stuff so hard?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: It's almost like it's baseless. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Are you people seriously braindamaged? How about actually responding to stuff talked about in the videos. There are your facts fucking retards. If you dont believe them argue about it with me and Ill teach you how you are wrong. But the videos itself have all kinds of sources and proof but you retards just see a video posted, ignore it and then spout your retarded filth at me. Saying I need to give proof when Ive been posting it for years just makes me sigh, is humanity really this dumbed down? Are you people insane beyond all belief? Are you so fooled by the worlds deception that you need to lie to yourself in order to keep your imaginary faerytale world standing? You are a coward, seriously, too afraid too see the world for what it truely is. And because you are a little coward you express your fear of the unknown by attacking the messenger bringing it to your attention. Classic behaviour of weakminded individuals who are more cowardly than a weasel.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:40 pm

TL;DR
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:54 pm

Or maybe you are so dumb you also need me to post basic stuff like the stuff below which even the most retarded 5 year old learns but perhaps you are below that level kugel.

Here you can stop drooling now, even you will get it someday dont worry.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:33 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:09 pm
Are you people seriously braindamaged? How about actually responding to stuff talked about in the videos. There are your facts fucking retards. If you dont believe them argue about it with me and Ill teach you how you are wrong. But the videos itself have all kinds of sources and proof but you retards just see a video posted, ignore it and then spout your retarded filth at me. Saying I need to give proof when Ive been posting it for years just makes me sigh, is humanity really this dumbed down? Are you people insane beyond all belief? Are you so fooled by the worlds deception that you need to lie to yourself in order to keep your imaginary faerytale world standing? You are a coward, seriously, too afraid too see the world for what it truely is. And because you are a little coward you express your fear of the unknown by attacking the messenger bringing it to your attention. Classic behaviour of weakminded individuals who are more cowardly than a weasel.
That was exceptionally well summarised, couldn't put that better myself and I agree 100%. It's a great tragedy people do not generally understand this and don't realize what's happening around us.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.