Smash Containment Thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Smash Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:12 pm

The neutral B is kind of tricky. If it's low you can throw it a whole lot further. You can release B when it's at it's highest point and if you time it right still throw it before the plant swallows it. That's a bit faster than waiting for it to float down but the timing is something you'd have to get used to.

I think he'll end up somewhere in mid tier. I like that they tried something completely different. His specials are pretty unique.
There are five more characters to come. The next one will be Joker from Persona, a character I know nothing about. We'll see what Nintendo picks for the other four because that's entirely in their hands. I dread yet another Fire Emblem character.
Speaking of which, glad to see that Chrom got fucked. If you get him off the stage he's pretty much as bad as Cloud or Little Mac.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:12 pm
I dread yet another Fire Emblem character.
Extremely unlikely. The higher ups said that they wanted the DLC characters to be franchises that have never been in Smash before.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:43 pm

So we'll probably see Sora from Kingdom Hearts in the future. Maybe something MonHun-related if the stars align perfectly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:17 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:32 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:12 pm
I dread yet another Fire Emblem character.
Extremely unlikely. The higher ups said that they wanted the DLC characters to be franchises that have never been in Smash before.
If true, I'd highly welcome that. My fear is just based on it being entirely Nintendo's choice now that they'd go the route of putting in characters of upcoming franchise games for promotion, as was the case with Corrin. It didn't work because that FE game was shit and Corrin a shit but failure never really discouraged companies from dumb ideas.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:21 am

But Corrin is a hot, barefoot dragonkin waifu.

But yeah, a game at least partially based on muh nostalgia shouldn't use its roster to promote shit that has yet to come out, lest you get stupid shit like Sony's Smash clone featuring Donte instead of Classic Dante.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:51 pm

I really want Isaac/Felix from Golden Sun to be a playable character. He'd fit perfectly. He really,. really would.

Also, I haven't even opened the game yet... :/ I will hopefully play it a lot when I finally get fucking home from the fucking hospital where I fucking shit wanna get fucking out from!!!!Q! xD

Are people here fighting eachother? Can someone tell me how the Captain is doing? Is he punching falcons?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:51 pm
Are people here fighting eachother? Can someone tell me how the Captain is doing? Is he punching falcons?
I might be the only online warrior here. It wouldn't make much sense playing cross continent anyway unless you like to have a lagfest.
Can't somebody just bring you your Switch to the hospital?
Captain Falcon is doing his usual thing. Second fastest run speed after Sanic, insane grab range, good aerials, stomping, kneeing, Falcon Punching fuckers if you know what you're doing. The worst nerf is that you can't taunt online. No "Show me your moves!" at the start of the match is just upsetting.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:36 pm

At work I categorized smash as a party game.

GOTTEM!
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:04 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:36 pm
At work I categorized smash as a party game.

GOTTEM!
Completely accurate. Have you put LABO in the correct place as well? It should be in the cardboard dumpster.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:07 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]