The Internet Nobodies Comic

Tell everyone about some crappy video you made on youtube (or whatever thing you made) and realise how talentless you really are.
Dingus Bajingus

Re: The Internet Nobodies Comic

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Yo, pibbs, have you still got a raw of the three-monkeys thing? There've been rumblings about a new guest avatar, and that seems like it would be a strong starting point.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:55 pm

A frog eating an octopus...that is pure brilliance man.

Also shot out to Mike Stoklasa. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:40 pm
Pibbs, this whole comic has been solid. My one complaint is I wish I could be able to read Lupa's ree text wall in the first panel, especially since I think I can see Lindsay fucked her way to the top.
I'll put it up in a few but it's mostly gibberish I wrote without stopping or editing

ban

Post by ban » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:36 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:14 am
This is way better than his MS paint garbage.

You take that back, it's like insulting the first capeshits or the original disney comics. :lol:

As for the comics, they are amazing, keep up the good work.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 pm

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 pm
Yo, pibbs, have you still got a raw of the three-monkeys thing? There've been rumblings about a new guest avatar, and that seems like it would be a strong starting point.
I can redraw a better version. That one is small and lacks detail.

Speaking of detail, no one noticed the bag of shit Holly is holding in the second panel? Got tubes to her stomach and she's only colored in brown.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:51 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:40 pm
Pibbs, this whole comic has been solid. My one complaint is I wish I could be able to read Lupa's ree text wall in the first panel, especially since I think I can see Lindsay fucked her way to the top.
Here you go! Lupa's background rant... I wrote it in one sitting with no editing
SpoilerShow
you never show us re-spect if we had dicks you would take us seriously but then again once on skype you didn’t say good- bye only bye i bet linkcucka was never told just “bye” oh no and also when bob picked me up at the airport he tried to hold the door open for me well that pissed me off and then next time he didn’t hold the door open and that pissed me off you know what else pisses me off? how men can pee standing up why do women have to sit to pee and pee its because men invented toilets isn’t it and didn’t take women’s behinds into consideration that’s what also ihow men’s rooms have urinals? why dont women’s rooms have a hole for us to squat over? and i’ll tell one damn thing if you and this sexist company needs to let some women run it and when i say someone i mean me. not lewdsy because we all know she only has her show because she fucked her way to the top now i tried that but you assholes wouldn’t even touch, apparently i disgust you but i think its because you can’t handle a strong independent woman.and that just scares the crap out you men because you know that if women ruled everything then we wouldnt need the patriarchy nor would we need to have to to give blow jobs bleeech failus tried to get me to do that but i’m not touching his damn dirty canuck weiner

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:12 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:54 pm
I can redraw a better version. That one is small and lacks detail.
Hey, if you're down. Might should check with Poonoo. May I also humbly suggest WooWario peering/looming over/behind the lineup to complete the image?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Hey, I remember that one!
pibbs wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:38 pm
Speaking of detail, no one noticed the bag of shit Holly is holding in the second panel? Got tubes to her stomach and she's only colored in brown.
Don't you worry, it was spot-on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:19 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:41 am
I did this one back in April

You did this one too?

MODDED

I made Rapeculture a mod for less. It is now the guestposter avatar, it's perfect and I was about to ask for it to see if it worked small and it does.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:31 am

In that case, a proposal: We use the word "guestposter" to refer to the less shitty guests, and "cuntposter" for the shitty ones. Fits the avatar, nice little built-in differentiation. Y/N?