NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:19 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:02 am
I'd respect this guy a little if he actually put effort into his "womanhood".
I wouldn't. I'd still send him to the gas chambers.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:41 am

Their utopia is one were the traditional gender roles have been smashed so throughoutly that they no longer have to put effort into looking female.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:01 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:19 am
I wouldn't. I'd still send him to the gas chambers.
As would I, but he'd probably be on the second train to Auschwitz, rather than the first one
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:02 am
I'd respect this guy a little if he actually put effort into his "womanhood".
Don't bother trying to fool anybody because you will be made to wear special clothes which will happen sooner rather than later if they keep pushing tranny culture.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:03 am

I honestly didn't think how much more shit-tier these people would get, then they find the basement.. They want to form a PATREON UNION

Question: How do you strike Patreon? This is the most retarded entitled brain dead shit.
Here's what has the bees in their bonnets.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:06 am

Would never work for the same reason these idiots protesting YouTube's copyright system doesn't work: They're too dependent on the model to actually leave. And even if they did, they wouldn't take everyone because a large number of the site's user base subscribes to other people, not just them, and would want to keep supporting them.

This would actually be more beneficial for the donors than anyone else. If Lindsay closes down her account and opens up somewhere else, a bunch of people who signed up years ago and forgot about the five bucks they're sending her each month aren't going to go out of their way to donate more since they probably don't care enough any more. And then you have the people who are too lazy to create an account somewhere else to support her.

What would probably end up happening is the people who leave will realise just how much they needed the site and it'll be too late to go back. Just like CTC.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:10 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:03 am
I honestly didn't think how much more shit-tier these people would get, then they find the basement.. They want to form a PATREON UNION

Question: How do you strike Patreon? This is the most retarded entitled brain dead shit.
It actually could be done. They would have to all temporarily close their Patreon accounts. No money going in, Patreon loses their cut, it hurts their bottom line, they might be willing to listen to demands if it's more profitable. But we all know these greedy fucks would never sacrifice that much money to do this, even people like Lindsay who could easily afford it. They would have to go months without most of their Paymetons. This "let's form a Patreon union" bullshit is just a new, even more retarded way for privileged trust fund brats to LARP as working class peasants.

Also these exact shitheads are eager and willing tools of the Patreon/PayPal/Google oligopoly destroying other crowd funding sites because OMG Nazis1!! I hope Patreon bends them over and fucks them without lube.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:14 am

The thing is, they couldn't get the numbers efficient to making a dent in Patreon. Its not just these retarded INs on Patreon. Lots of great podcasters, YouTubers doing music, cars, etc

Channel Awesome was a puddle. Patreon is an ocean. And they couldn't even take down CA

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:22 am

https://graphtreon.com/patreon-creators

Lindsey comes in 39th. No other CAs in the top 100. Withdrawing their patreons won't affect shit.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:28 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:06 am
Would never work for the same reason these idiots protesting YouTube's copyright system doesn't work: They're too dependent on the model to actually leave. And even if they did, they wouldn't take everyone because a large number of the site's user base subscribes to other people, not just them, and would want to keep supporting them.

This would actually be more beneficial for the donors than anyone else. If Lindsay closes down her account and opens up somewhere else, a bunch of people who signed up years ago and forgot about the five bucks they're sending her each month aren't going to go out of their way to donate more since they probably don't care enough any more. And then you have the people who are too lazy to create an account somewhere else to support her.

What would probably end up happening is the people who leave will realise just how much they needed the site and it'll be too late to go back. Just like CTC.
Pretty much what I was going to say, like youtube these fucks are stuck and bitch and moan about leaving but it's all empty threats. I could almost guarantee her 6000 patrons would cut in half if she did fuck off somewhere else.

This is actually really good news, patreon got to big and can't sustain themselves on the few dollars they receive while the shareholders put more pressure on them, while these fucks cash in big. I can imagine a big % hike taken from creators coming soon and I cannot fucking wait.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]