Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:44 am

Kraut shouldn't even be given a platform to talk. People should just ignore the lying gay ops factory. Let him rail against the world on his own channel.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:28 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:44 am
Kraut shouldn't even be given a platform to talk. People should just ignore the lying gay ops factory. Let him rail against the world on his own channel.
Sure. Jim likely just thought he could get some laughs out of the faggot. If there's a takeaway from any of this it is that Kraut is still the omega bitch he ever was and even came away from this even worse.
Not that I'd expect any better from some faggot LARPing as a German online.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:28 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sure. Jim likely just thought he could get some laughs out of the faggot. If there's a takeaway from any of this it is that Kraut is still the omega bitch he ever was and even came away from this even worse.
Not that I'd expect any better from some faggot LARPing as a German online.
I don't get why these people come back to these podcasts to talk to someone who shredded them to pieces over a year ago. Like, nothing's changed, Mr. Metokur pretty much said the same things as before and brought up some other things that occured since then, and Kraut argued the same bullshit about him being innocent, something most people aren't buying. Quite frankly I stopped listening cause it's all old news and none of this shit is actually interesting.

Like, that one dude that ditched a fight? That's fun, cause it's very simple: this wimp talked a lot of shit, his bluff got called out by an even wimpier dude, and now he's a laughing stock who had to delete all his old videos and create a brand new show in hopes that he can just restart his podcasts. It's fun and new. I don't care about boring old Kraut and what he did 2 years ago, that shit's stale. I don't get why he'd want to revisit that shit again.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:15 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 am
I don't get why these people come back to these podcasts to talk to someone who shredded them to pieces over a year ago.
Because they're so dumb they think they can win this time around.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
He asked to come on to talk to Jim and the Killstream and they know he will just make an ass out of himself so they let him on (don't know about the Killstream). Kraut is trying to "clear his name" but he failed again by denying everything he has ever done even though he knows it's bullshit and thinks that using his indoor voice and pretending to be humble is going to work. He is like Cartman when he wore a sweater and tried being nice to Kyle to go to Casa Bonita.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:48 pm
Not exactly, no. Tonkasaw just challenged absolutely everyone.
I see. I know absolutely nothing about that Donga faggot, since I already know next to nothing about Warski. I just know he's part of those blood sports or other nonsense and he's been around some of these online dramas for a while, so I've just gathered that he's one of these online warriors that just needs to keep doing this, but clearly is crazy enough to fight people IRL as well. When I saw him talking while being pissed off, he does come off as intimidating - he will fight you, like a drugged up hobo that just doesn't care what will happen to him.
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 pm
you do realize you just described DHI to a T, right? :lol:
How dare you. We don't spend hours doing this shit!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:39 am

That boxing match between Gavin McInnes and a troll will be much more interesting than a bum non-fight between internet hobos.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:14 am

Gavin sucks and all proud boys should die of aids.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:20 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:39 am
That boxing match between Gavin McInnes
This faggot acts like a ginger version of Francis.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:55 pm

Is Gavin the dipshit that stuck a dildo up his ass to prove he's not gay or some gay shit like that?