April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:05 am
Then go black pill on her. I'm serious. It's too late for her. You can either care about her fee fees or care about the truth.
If I ever saw her in person I MIGHT say it. But not over the internet.

See, I can't think of a single time in my life anyone ever thanked me for my advice or told me it helped them.
But I can think of at least one time someone blamed me, though. I had this loser friend that was constantly whining to me about problems with his fat girlfriend. So I told him to dump her. He did, and then he regretted it and blamed me. For years. He probably still does.

Anyways, life experience tells me not to get involved.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:25 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:39 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:13 am
I'll complete the picture for you: I was actually a stripper for a while. One day I was working, my dad walked in and I had to duck out the back while another dancer distracted him. This is why I drink.
Nice sitcom life, stupid.
I wish I was making this shit up. My life is incredibly fucked, why else would I be a regular poster on DHI?
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:35 am

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:25 am
My life is incredibly fucked.
That's rough. Hope things start looking up for you soon. :) :)
But until they do, how much do you charge over Venmo for butthole pictures?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:38 am

I wish I was making this shit up. My life is incredibly fucked, why else would I be a regular poster on DHI?
It's self-aware!
This ain't a woman!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:42 am

Guest wrote:
I'll complete the picture for you: I was actually a stripper for a while. One day I was working, my dad walked in and I had to duck out the back while another dancer distracted him. This is why I drink.
Can’t argue with that.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:43 am

RedLine wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:35 am
My life is incredibly fucked.
That's rough. Hope things start looking up for you soon. :) :)
But until they do, how much do you charge over Venmo for butthole pictures?
Butts are gay.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:25 am

Guest wrote:
It is kind of like a nigger posting on /pol/. You gotta be a bit fucked in the head to hang out where you're an outsider everyone will shit on, but at least you'll get brutal honesty you won't get anywhere else and some good jokes. You might even learn to engage in less niggerdry and improve your life in the process. Know what I'm saying?

Just don't post on one of the real incel forums. Those bitch niggas are just losers who take themselves way too seriously. That's like a nigger posting on Stormfront. Nothing but a bunch of fags who are rightfully shunned by society, but for the wrong reasons.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:52 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:19 am
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:05 am
Then go black pill on her. I'm serious. It's too late for her. You can either care about her fee fees or care about the truth.
If I ever saw her in person I MIGHT say it. But not over the internet.

See, I can't think of a single time in my life anyone ever thanked me for my advice or told me it helped them.
But I can think of at least one time someone blamed me, though. I had this loser friend that was constantly whining to me about problems with his fat girlfriend. So I told him to dump her. He did, and then he regretted it and blamed me. For years. He probably still does.

Anyways, life experience tells me not to get involved.
Exactly, look at recent examples like Mumkey Jones.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:54 pm
And they'll fuck anybody. Might as well tell us he fucked a prostitute twice
They don't. Otherwise losers like you and most everybody else here wouldn't still be virgins

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:17 pm

I'm sure you're a massive cunt destroyer, guestposter. Just like ASS
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.