DHI 4.0

Shitpost central. Also known as the Ratfuck and Mucha containment board.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DHI 4.0

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 am

Lolki is going to be really confused when he's done with RL crap and discovers we're gone yet again. Same with ban.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:Lolki is going to be really confused when he's done with RL crap and discovers we're gone yet again. Same with ban.
I sent emails because of that. And it's been 48 hours and the old forum is still up, so I'll just leave it there since I locked posting on all boards. It might take them a while to notice since ProBoards are much bigger than the old FreeForums, so we aren't there biggest board.

I didn't think it was Lindsay reporting it initially, but when I made other threads I realised that only pointing to that one is weird. We had a Pat the NES Cunt thread, so using the word cunt wasnt an issue. And the Boogie Thread had a poll guessing when he would die. You'd think those two would be classified under "harassment" as well.

Linsday's thread being the issue to me suggests there is a possibility that she actually had a hand in it. We were talking way more about her fairly recently as well and it was confirmed she lurked DHI 1.0, and with her being a full blown SJW idiot now it is likely she did it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 am

I think it has to do with it having "black cocks" in the title.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:14 am

Do we need a Paymecon to give shekels to Poonoo to keep the domain up?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:25 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:Do we need a Paymecon to give shekels to Poonoo to keep the domain up?
Lel, this site costs me $10USD a month to have up. I have it for a year (I paid it upfront for that), if everything works out I will buy 3 years for $7.99USD a month.

But yeah, it may have been the "black cocks"thing but we had a thread shitting on Islam and every second post by you Kugel being enough to trigger any shitlib. And da Pac's name as well.
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:37 am

Yeah but they only read thread titles most likely. Checked out DHI 3.0 when they came around doing so because of the huge spike in traffic for a new forum, seen a few thread titles, picked the one that sounded the most racist and stated that as an example.

It's not like they watched my top of the line webms or something.
phpBB [video]

Their loss. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:29 am

Poonoo wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:Lolki is going to be really confused when he's done with RL crap and discovers we're gone yet again. Same with ban.
I sent emails because of that. And it's been 48 hours and the old forum is still up, so I'll just leave it there since I locked posting on all boards. It might take them a while to notice since ProBoards are much bigger than the old FreeForums, so we aren't there biggest board.

I didn't think it was Lindsay reporting it initially, but when I made other threads I realised that only pointing to that one is weird. We had a Pat the NES Cunt thread, so using the word cunt wasnt an issue. And the Boogie Thread had a poll guessing when he would die. You'd think those two would be classified under "harassment" as well.

Linsday's thread being the issue to me suggests there is a possibility that she actually had a hand in it. We were talking way more about her fairly recently as well and it was confirmed she lurked DHI 1.0, and with her being a full blown SJW idiot now it is likely she did it.
That seems most likely. Would they have let you get away with retitling the thread or did you just prefer to move here to never deal with it again?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:11 am

Looks like they have let me get away with it, but I don't want to deal with that shit again. This way I can also back up the database so no one loses their posts.
Old Black Man wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:31 am

Kugelfisch wrote:I think it has to do with it having "black cocks" in the title.
Black cocks are a beautiful and wonderful thing, untarnished by the evils of white patriarchy.
Poonoo wrote:Looks like they have let me get away with it, but I don't want to deal with that shit again. This way I can also back up the database so no one loses their posts.
We could use it as the child-friendly edition of DHI :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Cuddle the Jews, pillow fight now!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!