God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: God Emperor Megathread (Trump and his presidency)

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:34 pm
His base is certainly starting to turn on him
Wew lassie
Like I said before, he ran on building the wall. It's going to be interesting to see what happens. I've heard a lot of people come up with theories about how he didn't actually cave in and he'll get the wall made anyway. We'll see.

I'll still most likely vote Trump again since the USA democrat party is some weak shit.
Ann is my dream girl.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 pm

So, SNL was on in the background, i glanced over and they had a Trump-related... Joke?

Picture of The Wall and making fun of it because it was tall planks with space between them. So... a fence?

And if you don't like fences to keep out drugs, ppl or kids then you can FUND THE FUCKING WALL!! The problem here is YOU SNL and people like you, you fucking retards...
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:20 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 pm
So, SNL was on in the background, i glanced over and they had a Trump-related... Joke?

Picture of The Wall and making fun of it because it was tall planks with space between them. So... a fence?

And if you don't like fences to keep out drugs, ppl or kids then you can FUND THE FUCKING WALL!! The problem here is YOU SNL and people like you, you fucking retards...
SNL is propaganda at this point.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:31 am

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:31 am
This is becoming ridiculous. Burgerland should already absorb Mexico to itself, stop horsing around already and make it a 51. state. Hell, absorb the whole middle-america while you're at it, the wall at Panama-Colombia border woulnd't have to be so long and your public sector can take care of a couple hundred million dependents. You could also have all those nice beaches, exotic drug cartels and ancient Mayan temples. Think about it.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:54 pm

Beaches are for niggers and the nigger-minded.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:19 pm

I would respect SNL a hell of a lot more if they just had some singular unhinged asshole in front of the camera screaming "KILL TRUMP! FUCKING KILL TRUMP! WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED TRUMP YET! YOU THINK WE'RE GONNA DO IT? FUCK YOU WE'RE NOT GONNA DO IT! WE'RE GONNA RILE YOU UP TIL YOU DO IT! KILL TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEE"

It would be autistic as fuck but at least it would be honest.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:21 pm

They actually had Trump on. Twice. The last time was in 2015. He even hosted it.

If there's one thing they're not, it's honest
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 pm

I've been to mexico for vacation like 8 years ago. It's uh....okay? The beaches are obviously nice, the food sucks, and what they say about the water is true. I wouldn't go back though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:33 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:21 pm
They actually had Trump on. Twice. The last time was in 2015. He even hosted it.

If there's one thing they're not, it's honest
They thought he was a joke back then and Hildawg would be Prez. They'd never have him back on even if he asked.