Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:44 pm
drisko wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:41 am
Is the fight that's supposed to make up for Tonka pussing out still happening?
Of course not. Nobody is going to fight Warski. Baked Alaska wouldn't.
Actually, Faked Alaska accepted the offer (why wouldn't he? it's a chance to drag himself back into the spotlight) but Andy immediately rescinded on the challenge in favor of fighting JF at an earlier date, something that fizzled out equally as fast.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:56 pm
The idea behind IBS was people you care about slapfighting on the internet, but the reality was a bunch of boring sperges having boring conversations/arguments for fucking HOURS and creating a bunch of nontroversies and manufactured drama
you do realize you just described DHI to a T, right? :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:01 pm
you do realize you just described DHI to a T, right? :lol:
Yeah but you don't have to listen to our faggy voices with our shitty mics.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:01 pm

This Andy guy is clearly an idiot. I'd feel bad for him over the whole Cucknadian SWAT thing, but apparently he's been fucked over many times by other people but can't seem to learn his lesson. This just makes him an idiot then, fuck him and his scrawny Cucknadian ass. I don't even understand why anyone would be friends with a psycho who regularly SWATs people he doesn't like and gets their dogs killed. That's like, straight up a hard no on the working together thing. I just wouldn't, especially since he's a shady, dirt ugly Malyasian motherfucker who can't be arrested for SWATing even when it's clear that he's trying to get people killed over his ego.

On on a related note I don't get why cops feel the need to SWAT in the first place. Like, why can't they do the Cucknadian thing and just take a second to make sure they aren't just busting down some random gamer dude's house and opening fire on his or her's sleeping cat. I guess it's like the ultimate excuse to terrorize Americans and kill their pets for shits and giggles, but they really need to quit it with the state sanctioned pet jihad thing.
Last edited by Vaporwear on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:51 pm

It's better to be safe than sorry. Those pets could be packing heat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:48 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:35 pm
so I guess Warski chooses to fight people online?
Not exactly, no. Tonkasaw just challenged absolutely everyone. You've got to be a very special kind of moron to engage in online debates regularly despite being garbage at debating. Tonka is that kind of idiot. So he'd basically start shouting at everyone whenever his argument was challenged with the ever so pathetic "Fite me IRL, bruh!".
Obviously, nobody ever took him up on it because it's ridiculous to expect somebody to give that much of a fuck about some online argument to travel somewhere for a fight.

Warsky, after having been fucked over by Tonka and talked shit about for several weeks, including plenty of challenges to a fight and being called a pussy, decided he had well enough and would accept Tonka's challenge.
Immediately, Tonka pussied out. He'd say that he was afraid Andy would just shoot him and stuff like that. Take note that Tonka was challenging him right away to fights on Mc Donald's parking lots after he bailed on the match, though.

All in all, Tonka challenged everyone he ever talked to. Andy accepted the challenge and had people set up a way to have a legal fight. Tonka did everything to duck out and none of the few required things to have a legal fight. Tonka went back to talking shit for two days after he missed the fight but now deleted everything.
Accepting the challenge was the smartest thing Andy ever did.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:50 pm

The saying about bullies being cowards isn't always true, but it sure was for Donga.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:06 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:50 pm
The saying about bullies being cowards isn't always true, but it sure was for Donga.
He just had his mediocre bluff called. How tough do you have to be to legit challenge any dude blindly? If you're that tough, how likely is it you do?
Nobody ever declined because they thought he was dangerous. They declined because nobody cares to go through all that effort to punch some dude they disagreed with on the fucking internet. Challenging somebody to an IRL fight online is the ultimate showing of impotent rage.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:50 pm
He is the epitome of internet tough guy-ness, talking mad shit about beating people up over a disagreement regarding which gay ass anime waifu is better, but then pussying out the moment any mother fucker accepts, including some skinny ass coke head from a fake country. The thing that really did him in was when someone with actual connections to fighting got him and Andy booked for a match. He couldn't run away from that, the pussy. I heard he can't even walk because his daddy used to butt fuck him all the time when he was a little boy and that turned him into a wheelchair bound cripple with AIDs, Hepatits B, Hepatitis C, and super shingles.

Now he's been raped by two dudes. I bet he liked it too, that degenerate Indian fuck.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:04 am

Things you need to do to have a legal cage fight in the USA:
- Sign the agreement in person or on camera.
- Weigh in.
- Provide recent blood work results to make sure you're not poisonous.
Things Tonka didn't do:
- Any of the above.
Things he did do:
- Hand in blood results of another person.
- Attempting to change his legal name to cause even more trouble.
- Not show up.
- Never planning to show up.
- Duck out on a fight against some Cucknadian moron.
- Gay Ops with Kraut and Ian Miles Chong
- Continue to talk shit like nothing happened for two days.
- Baaaawleet fucking everything.

He'll never live that down. All he ever had was questionable internet cred at best. He'll do well to stick with Kraut because that's another bitch that hasn't yet realised that the internet won't ever accept him back at any point.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:41 am

The Sunday Funday from today with Kraut.

tl;dw: Jim goes over the shit Kraut did starting from two years ago. Kraut denies absolutely everything. Jim nails him on all of the gay ops coming from Kraut's server, Kraut pretends like he never knew anything about any of those things.
Jim tells Kraut he's being used as a dipshit fall guy. Kraut goes full DSP going "It is what it is.". Kraut denies having any part at all with any gay ops Jeff Holiday was involved in, even denying the whole Coach Red Pill stuff.

Kraut is as big of a liar as ever, as bad as it as ever and as big of an idiot as ever. No surprises there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!