Fake News General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fake News General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:36 pm
Facebook at least seems to have some practical use, like letting people know about events and things.
Pretty much all the practical use Facebook has was already covered by e-mail.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 pm

I don't even think normalniggers use email anymore.
BTW, Discord is getting inventigated by FBIniggers because it's loaded with "child groomers."

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 pm
They don't. Faglib media always has shitbait stories like "9 in 10 high school kids don't know what email is" and crap like that.
BTW, Discord is getting inventigated by FBIniggers because it's loaded with "child groomers."
Good. Shut that shit down.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:25 pm

FBI dosent have the best record at protecting children.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:17 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:26 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:24 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:57 am
I decided to finally end my business with Wokeflix so I’ll have less options at the end of the month. One thing I’ll miss is that the UI is a lot better than other streaming services.
You won't miss it. Only reason for Netflix to exist is to fund Trailer Park Boys. Everything else is shit. They don't even have any good westerns or cool old movies. Totally worthless service. I've mooched off a friend's account and still felt ripped off.

Better things to do:
>get an aquarium
>read more books
>get into roguelikes
>explore food and cooking you never had
>restore something on your house
>join #plant gang
>catch up on your backlog
>go to a bar with your boys

You can go on and on. Hundreds of better things to do than to watch shitty propaganda that's only aiming to tell you to get fucked and enjoy them destroying beloved franchises.
No joke that is some fantastic advice right there.
It's me being serious after all. Maybe except #Plant Gang. Replace that with going to the range and you've got 100% serious me but that's not how I'm supposed to talk on here.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:37 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:35 pm
They don't. Faglib media always has shitbait stories like "9 in 10 high school kids don't know what email is" and crap like that.
Good. Shut that shit down.
I agree. Everyone already knows Dischord is super gay. It's not surprising literal pedos would be using it to organize child predation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 pm

I didn't even bother discussing the story of that faggot from Empire getting beaten by Trump supporters since it was such obvious fake news. But has there been any updates on that?
The rumor I last heard is that Chicago PD knows it's a hoax, but that it would embarrass the MSM and the Democrat party if that were to be announced.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 pm
I didn't even bother discussing the story of that faggot from Empire getting beaten by Trump supporters since it was such obvious fake news. But has there been any updates on that?
The rumor I last heard is that Chicago PD knows it's a hoax, but that it would embarrass the MSM and the Democrat party if that were to be announced.
There will be no more updates. It's embarrassing to blacks, gays, liberals, etc. so it will simply be forgotten the way that chick framing a white man for shooting her daughter was. It just didn't happen. OMG, Patriots are racist!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Do you guys remember that supposed Trump supporter "bomber" before the election? CNN or MSNBC literally said it was a bigger deal than the Lincoln assassination and kept trying to insist those were real bombs.
Not a word about that guy after he served his purpose. If he was this big bad dangerous bomber, shouldn't we be hearing all about his lawyer, the upcoming trial, etc?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:23 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:36 pm
Facebook at least seems to have some practical use, like letting people know about events and things.
Twitter is just a gaggle of screaming retards. Absolutely nothing of value would be lost if it died.
Twitter was always useless, it just took Facebook's status updates, limited the amount of characters you could use and kissed the ass of celebrities to get them to use it. The only reason to get a Twitter account initially was to send death threats to celebrities and hurl abuse at them since they will actually read it or if you were an idiot you could read on when they last took a shit. Since I had no desire for either I never used that crap.

Because of that character limit people on Twitter don't fucking talk to each other, they just respond in soundbites and try to be snarky dickheads because a long answer is a bitch to read with their format. That has directly lead to discourse going to complete shit and has given rise to this outrage bullshit along with cuntwad journalists who give these assholes power. Even before this social justice crap Twitter would bring out the absolute worst in people, years ago when people cared about what he had to say David Jaffe was always an opinionated dickhead at times but on Twitter he was just a straight up irredeemable cunt, while when you actually read a blog post or watched a video he was no where near as insufferable.

The world would be better off without it. At least with Facebook as you said it does have an actual purpose in keeping contact with people you know and knowing what they are up to, and while I wouldn't say it's a great place to talk about things (because after all, it is still social media) it's a hell of a lot better than that cesspool that is Twitter. Twitter is cancer and I'm glad I never made an account there.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.