Movie Thread

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Movie Thread

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:24 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:39 am
Autists can order pizza just fine, why do you think they're so fat?
Only thanks to the advent of online ordering. Before that they would spend half the night building up the courage to dial the phone.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:26 am

Their true golden age will start once pizza can be delivered via drone. Then they never have to interact with anyone IRL ever again.
Bobito wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:36 am
I would say that Kamille is way more autistic than Amuro, besides getting triggered every second a person think about his name, in these days for sure everyone would assume he is a transfaggot .
Lol, the first thing Gooogle autocomplete recommended me for "Gundam Kamille" was "Gundam Kamille autistic".
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:39 am
Shinji was a chad who refused to sex the most fought over waifus of the past two decades because he was above them.
He realized that falling in love in UC Gundam will result in at least one of the people involved getting murderized in battle. So he chose his unbroken kokoro over his dick.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:11 am

:lol: He probably also doesn't want his dad's used goods. :mrgreen:
Bobito wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:36 am
I would say that Kamille is way more autistic than Amuro, besides getting triggered every second a person think about his name, in these days for sure everyone would assume he is a transfaggot .
That's a result of him being french-british. :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:01 am
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:00 pm
The Invisible Man, though...that's a little too obscure. Not even a cool monster. The last film to try and do it was a terrible Chevy Chase movies from 25 years ago.
The only way this could work is if he was a ninja or something.
I can imagine a really cool psychological horror movie based on the Invisible Man. Griffin's descent into insanity whether due to his own latent megalomania or the weird chemicals he consumed in his obsessive research could provide legitimately great material in the right hands aka far away from anyone trying to build a Cinematic Universe.
He's also the monster that lends himself the most to haunted house style shenanigans. Most monster movies today are action shlock, stuff like Underworld and Resident Evil. Horror movies are more associated with Paranormal Activity/Conjuring stuff. Having the Invisible Man running around startling rich white people by slamming doors might be useful for easing the general audience into accepting the idea of monsters as horror characters and not big stompy things for Hollywood thots to shoot in slow motion.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 am

But the audience would find such a movie boring since door-slamming horror flicks are mostly found footage shit with vague demonic entities.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 pm

ban wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:06 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:24 am
I'm thinking less Amurao and more Shinji here.
Shinji was a depressed, edgy cunt, Amuro was the original animu Autist, attributed to his leaf genes. I'm serious, Tomino himself said it, that Amuro is a leaf in spaaaaaaace and due to his aspergers he had a great grasp in technology that lead him to awaken as a newtype. :lol:
And this is why Chad Char was the king, even if he was a motherfucking heel.

The Gundam character I love to shit on is Heero Yuy. I’m a diehard fan of the franchise but Wing ranks really low for me, and the fans of that series are insufferably lame. If you wanna piss one off tell them Setsuna F. Seiei is who Heero wishes he could be. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:11 pm

Eh well, you know how Tomino thinks, if you're a space loony pedophile with a God complex and believe in new age stuff, you're the Chad of the series. :lol:

Heero(and Wing) is a guilty pleasure of mine, I can never shit on the guy. I just love the emo Ikki-type of guy in a Dynasty Warriors setting but with robots. :mrgreen: I remember back in the day when people would get defensive when you told them that the only reason Heero and Zechs had any rivalry as because Zechs was what Heero aspired to truly be.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:17 pm

I liked when Heero told that cunt he was gonna DESTROY kill her.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:42 am
But the audience would find such a movie boring since door-slamming horror flicks are mostly found footage shit with vague demonic entities.
They haven't found it boring for the past ten years. Haunting movies have well outlasted the found footage craze.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:07 pm

"Haunting movies" these days are more like Conjuring style stuff than Paranormal Activity. Do the ghosts slam doors in the Conjuring movies?

The obvious set up is a variation on the “boy in wall” sub genera. People move into a dilapidated gothic mansion everyone in town says is haunted. Spoopy shit starts to happen, and they think it’s a ghost. Turns out it’s just an invisible mad scientist squatting in the basement making world domination plans because he's fucking insane and he starts murdering people. You can have a scene where they call in some ghost hunting losers and he just beats them to death with their own shitty ghost hunting equipment. Stabs a “medium” in the face with her own shattered crystal ball. You can have fun with it.