Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dingus Bajingus

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:12 am

ban wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:09 am
BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:47 am
When I was a kid I wore boy's clothing, hung out almost exclusively with boys, and was interested in stuff like Dragon Ball Z and Bionicle. I'd probably have some school psychologist saying I was trans or non-binary if I lived in a more liberal area.

Horseshoe theory. Conservatives used to enforce gender roles, now it's liberals.
...I don't know if I smell bullshit or if you're a tranny pretending to be a girl. I'm not caught up with current DHI events, we have girls now in here?
Hey, hey, let's not go crazy here! Girl. Singular. I mean, really.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:16 am

Wait, internet nobody sluts lurking don't count? :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:26 am

Neither girls or trannies should be tolerated here.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:27 am

ban wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:16 am
Wait, internet nobody sluts lurking don't count? :lol:
They sure don't.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:20 am

ban wrote:
...I don't know if I smell bullshit or if you're a tranny pretending to be a girl. I'm not caught up with current DHI events, we have girls now in here?
You never know, some of the regulars here could easily be grils masquerading as men. My personal theory about ASS is that he's actually a chick and that's why he's convinced everyone is a lying trap.
Last edited by BlueberryRagamuffin on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:25 am

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:47 am
When I was a kid I wore boy's clothing, hung out almost exclusively with boys, and was interested in stuff like Dragon Ball Z and Bionicle. I'd probably have some school psychologist saying I was trans or non-binary if I lived in a more liberal area.

Horseshoe theory. Conservatives used to enforce gender roles, now it's liberals.
Fuck yeah Bionicle! Those were the shit back then. :lol:

I don’t think boys and girls should have to dress a certain way or only play with select toys, the kid in my life loves DBZ and her favorite toys were some figures I got her a few years back. However due to all these shitlib fucknuts kids can’t just be kids and instead there has to be some deeper meaning to it like you said.

Liberals are so fucking ass backwards...
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:26 am

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:20 am
ban wrote:
You never know, some of the regulars here could easily be grils masquerading as men. My personal theory about ASS is that he's actually chick and that's why he's convinced everyone is a lying trap.
Sorry for the double post but I love this theory.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

takediswitchaX

Post by takediswitchaX » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:58 am

in case y'all missed this YT stream me n jackula did that either kk or ellis had taken down, our fan editor saved the best bits

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:02 am

Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am
A woman is an adult human female. You don't "feel" like a woman, you just are. How would a man know he feels like a woman, anyway? What does being a woman feel like? To trannies, it seems like it's all about long hair, high heels, and falsetto voices. That's not gender dysphoria, that's being a fucking pervert who gets off on crossdressing. Which is fine, more power to you. But please stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathrooms.
wtf? You shitlord!

I'd respect this guy a little if he actually put effort into his "womanhood". Style that hair. Get some eyeshadow going. Wear a goddamn dress. Don't just look like Generic Fat Guy #589.

Fucking lazy millenials.They want to be considered the opposite sex, but won't lift a finger in effort to actually assume the part.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:07 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:02 am
Credo in Deum wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am
A woman is an adult human female. You don't "feel" like a woman, you just are. How would a man know he feels like a woman, anyway? What does being a woman feel like? To trannies, it seems like it's all about long hair, high heels, and falsetto voices. That's not gender dysphoria, that's being a fucking pervert who gets off on crossdressing. Which is fine, more power to you. But please stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathrooms.
wtf? You shitlord!

I'd respect this guy a little if he actually put effort into his "womanhood". Style that hair. Get some eyeshadow going. Wear a goddamn dress. Don't just look like Generic Fat Guy #589.

Fucking lazy millenials.They want to be considered the opposite sex, but won't lift a finger in effort to actually assume the part.
At least he shaved (probably with a Gillette razor). That's more than Luke Mockery did.