NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Credo in Deum

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:21 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am
A woman is an adult human female. You don't "feel" like a woman, you just are. How would a man know he feels like a woman, anyway? What does being a woman feel like? To trannies, it seems like it's all about long hair, high heels, and falsetto voices. That's not gender dysphoria, that's being a fucking pervert who gets off on crossdressing. Which is fine, more power to you. But please stay the fuck out of the ladies' bathrooms.
wtf? You shitlord!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 pm

He does look like society's version of a faggot, though.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 pm
He does look like society's version of a faggot, though.
That's an insult to fudgepackers. Most of them are in better shape than that guy. Probably have better hygiene too.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:39 pm

I wouldn't want to meet that guy in a bathroom at night. Good thing I never will :lol:
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:49 am
What's always baffled me about the whole zillion-genders, genderfluid, non-conforming shit is... didn't we spend the last several decades establishing that not all men fall into the man stereotype and not all women fall into the woman stereotype? Wasn't the whole point that a man/woman didn't have to embody all the societal expectations to be a "real" man/woman? So why is it now that if a boy likes the color pink or a girl wants toy gun, the people who claim to hate stereotypes the most will immediately jump to the conclusion that the kid is whatever LGBTFAQ subset is most fashionable this week, rather than just... not embodying the boy/girl stereotype?
Being a tomboy is no longer special enough. You need to have at least a unique gender/sexuality combination to stand out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am

Remember when tomboys used to be cute, spunky and utterly sexual…Show

I'd put Winona Ryder in here but I'm not that thirsty. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:13 am

ban wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am
Remember when tomboys used to be cute, spunky and utterly sexual at some point?
Had a friend like that back in the day. She was nutty, but was always fun.
Even back in the 90s people were trying to put her in some box as "bi" or "Lez", but she was just herself.
These days she'd be brainwashed by the school shrink into thinking she was some special snowflake sexuality.
お前はもう死んでいる。

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:19 am

Yeah, tomboys were an attitude for highschool chicks, not a sexual lifestyle back then but now she would be a turbotranslesbian or whatever new label these nutjobs would find this week to excuse their weak excuse of a fashion sense and style. Glad I lived the glory days.

The funniest thing of all was that I wasn't into tomboys until highschool, where we got a tomboy who had amazing gazongas for her age and a real attitude. Too bad she practiced the usual "I prefer boys far older than me" schtick that 99% of the highschool girls practiced over here so we usually got to see some rando 20 year olds bang her(it'd be foolsih to think they were just dating and kissing, most girls lost their virginity over here the moment they felt their chest and butts fattening), while the rest of us tried to get rid of our virginity. :lol:
He warned youShow

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:47 am

When I was a kid I wore boy's clothing, hung out almost exclusively with boys, and was interested in stuff like Dragon Ball Z and Bionicle. I'd probably have some school psychologist saying I was trans or non-binary if I lived in a more liberal area.

Horseshoe theory. Conservatives used to enforce gender roles, now it's liberals.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:03 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:12 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:03 am
She just looks like fat Anita now.
She doesn't have the hallmark Armenian nose.
As an Armenian, the Turks missed one by not getting Anita's family.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:09 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:47 am
When I was a kid I wore boy's clothing, hung out almost exclusively with boys, and was interested in stuff like Dragon Ball Z and Bionicle. I'd probably have some school psychologist saying I was trans or non-binary if I lived in a more liberal area.

Horseshoe theory. Conservatives used to enforce gender roles, now it's liberals.
...I don't know if I smell bullshit or if you're a tranny pretending to be a girl. I'm not caught up with current DHI events, we have girls now in here?
He warned youShow