Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Collapse of the West (Purge General Thread)

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:15 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 pm
I’m laid up in the hospital
Take all the time you need boss ::::::::3
Thanks bud. <3 It’s just a nasty bit of flu. One minute I was getting ready for work, next thing I know I had passed out on the floor. My friend took me to get help and after making sure I was stable they sent me home. Now I’m just sweating like a mother fucker and listening to audiobooks.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 pm
I’m laid up in the hospital and reading the entire politics board, anyone want to enlighten me on something?

I started researching buzzwords like alt right and noticed that the definitions have changed to fit the narrative. Maybe I’m out of touch but what I was originally led to believe was that alt right applied to the young meme savvy generation who was sick of shitlibs and helped shitpost Trump into office, and the term was to defrenchiate them from their dinosaur counterparts of the traditional right. When now if I search the term the most common definition is “white supremacist radicalists” and other catch all bad people terms.

What baffles me is this. In the SJW shitlib brain aren’t all right wingers sexist racist homophobes by default? Using the term alt in that way would imply they respect the traditional right and acknowledge that they’re not all bad, which we all know is horseshit. Educate an old black man DHI.
Before Trump got elected people were calling themselves Alt-Right because it sounded right to describe what was happening since they were an alternative to the neo-con right but Spencer pointed out he had the website domain for altright.com and said it was all about gay ethnostate shit and ideological retardation with no actual concrete plan on how to implement it. Spencer and the rest of the alt-right e-celebs will dodge like fucking crazy if you ask for logistics.

This is why Kugel said you should never identify with a label, your enemy will look at the worst example of someone identifying with it and smear everyone else with their reputation.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:02 pm
BLM is dead because the niggers got woke on the JQ.
And it's why Antifa became more of a thing immediately after. They were around and all, but their profile increased dramatically once BLM were dropped. Likely Soros pulled his funding of BLM and gave it to Antifa groups, but Antifa will eventually fuck up and defend Palestine or do what the Women's March did.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:41 pm
To me the people who self identify as alt-right are (literally) gay e-celebs like the TRSodomites or Dickard Spencer. Money grubbing media personalities and FBI informants scamming their autistic fans while doing nothing for society at large.

Yep, and they were constantly on Andy Warski's channel when JF was turning it into an Alt Right propaganda channel. The split between Andy and JF started when Andy was freaking out over decreased views which was directly correlated with the show having the same alt right e-celebs come on and say the exact same fucking shit, after a month it got boring. How many fucking times do I need to see Mike fucking Enoch talk about ethnostates and racial purity even though he is a Slavic/Nordic hybrid who married a Jew?

I don't know the full details about the TRSodomites, I know it started when Enoch was outed for having a Jewish wife once they found out who he was (which ended up with his wife divorcing him) but I don't know all of it so if anyone knows fill me in since I know /pol/ fucking hates them. I know it's more than just them being greedy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:59 pm

To be fair, if you marry a jew woman it's only a matter of time when you go full neo-nazi holocaust denier, no matter how big world hugger hippie you were before. Any other outcome from that equation is not possible.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:07 pm

(I don't know all the details so a more dedicated sperg can correct me or fill in the blanks)
TRS were gay libertarians from Facebook that became more right wing as times changed.
Kike Enoch to this day refuses to acknowledge any details about his wife and hides behind muh divorce when anybody pries him open for questioning. He also had her record content for a Christmas episode before the dox, so she was aware of what he was doing. He also has a black half-brother. L-O-L.
They used to shill on /pol/, probably still do. I don't think any of them were real imageboard guys, just Faceberg and blog cucks. But /pol/ is such a mashup of Reddit and Fagbook and Twitter screencaps, it's basically a nigger itself.
One of their original TRS gays, Ghoul, used to draw MS Paint comics for Fagbook. He got doxed, he was in a long term relationship with a Jewish tranny and groomed and assfucked a 16 y/o boy.
Theres a podcast called JIMPacted, or Third jimpact, its short and still up on soundcloud. I think those were the guys that doxed Ghoul. They detailed a sperge fight between Common Spic and the private TRS Faceberg group over Ghoul that got him banned. BTW I've read on /cow/ that Common Spic is friends with Baked Alaska now, but I never saw proofs. Fuck Discord.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:31 pm

the absolute state of the white ethnostate

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:55 pm

Man I learn some good shit with DHI, thanks all.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:31 pm
the absolute state of the white ethnostate

Drunken singing in a karaoke bar? That's the core essence of my Volk.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Andy Warhol was a shitty artist. No, stenciling shit onto pictures is not art. Fuck you, Andy.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:49 pm
Andy Warhol was a shitty artist. No, stenciling shit onto pictures is not art. Fuck you, Andy.
Thank you!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:49 pm
Lichtenstein too. There was another overrated hack
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.