Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Music, Movies, just about anything that isn't gaming related but is still entertainment goes here.

Re: Star Whores: Diverse Agenda

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm
I think MauLer's wasting too much time talking about himself rather than focusing on critiquing the stuff he said he wants to critique. The first entire hour of part 1 of 6 of his TFA analysis was a self masturbatory circle jerk before he finally started to discuss the movie.
Now, he's got "Matthewmatosis Syndrome" and he's taking forever just to get to the next part.
Toby Faire, editing a 60 hour video takes a lot of time, especially between his 12 hour long podcasts he does daily with the anti-Star Wars furfag sperg crew on his other channel.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:24 am

Was one of Lucasfilm's top SJWs fired?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:24 am
Was one of Lucasfilm's top SJWs fired?
If true, then good. Now, do the same for Kennedy and the rest of the Story Group.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:42 am

Is gay soy faggot Rian Johnson still claiming to be making his own trilogy?
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:53 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:53 pm
I think MauLer's wasting too much time talking about himself rather than focusing on critiquing the stuff he said he wants to critique. The first entire hour of part 1 of 6 of his TFA analysis was a self masturbatory circle jerk before he finally started to discuss the movie.
Now, he's got "Matthewmatosis Syndrome" and he's taking forever just to get to the next part.
Even when he was getting 24 views per video, he was a little arrogant. I tried to point out some things to him about dark souls and he just couldn't see where I was coming from. I'm not bitter about it or anything but I just noticed that at the time.

I mean, it's fine if he wants to keep doing star wars stuff since that made him famous. But even those people would rather see an edited video than 8 hours of fucking streams with cucks like that Rags furry. Some people get famous and they never lose sight of why they started making videos. Other people started making videos to GET famous and they go off the rails once they do. I get the impression maybe Mauler is in the latter group.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:37 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:44 pm
rofl someone got butthurt over getting pwned once again. Im 100% white probably more arian than you hahahahah so now you feel even more inferior poor guy.
That insane projection of yours as well. Don't you worry about me ever feeling inferior to you, the least of which when it comes to being white, dude. I just find it hilarious that you get so hung up defending to the tooth some obvious man beast just because I called it a nigger. You call every single woman a tranny, no matter if you're right or wrong, but some giant nigger with outrageously mannish proportions suddenly gets defended by you.
:thinking: Activates those macadamias real good. :thinking:
Your utter insistence that it's some Indian whatever mischling makes me just a tad suspicious. As if it would matter anyway. That's still some untermensch nigger.
As for you, you're either legit one of those imported niggers that disgrace the Netherlands or you're a mischling so bad nobody could tell. If you're actually white, all the worse. Go run some more errants for your shitskin massa to get your happy drugs, you pathetic bitch. Transfaggots have more dignity than that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:37 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:44 pm
rofl someone got butthurt over getting pwned once again. Im 100% white probably more arian than you hahahahah so now you feel even more inferior poor guy.
That insane projection of yours as well. Don't you worry about me ever feeling inferior to you, the least of which when it comes to being white, dude. I just find it hilarious that you get so hung up defending to the tooth some obvious man beast just because I called it a nigger. You call every single woman a tranny, no matter if you're right or wrong, but some giant nigger with outrageously mannish proportions suddenly gets defended by you.
:thinking: Activates those macadamias real good. :thinking:
Your utter insistence that it's some Indian whatever mischling makes me just a tad suspicious. As if it would matter anyway. That's still some untermensch nigger.
As for you, you're either legit one of those imported niggers that disgrace the Netherlands or you're a mischling so bad nobody could tell. If you're actually white, all the worse. Go run some more errants for your shitskin massa to get your happy drugs, you pathetic bitch. Transfaggots have more dignity than that.
Please show me where I was wrong. I never was.
Wtf are you even babbling about? Im defending a man beast you called nigger?? Are you drunk kugel??? You called me black and I said I was white. Nothing more nothing less, and Im on drugs? Rofl get your head straight.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:32 am
If true, then good. Now, do the same for Kennedy and the rest of the Story Group.
Too bad the damage has already been done.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:06 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:32 am
Too bad the damage has already been done.
Indeed. At this point I'd rather see Star Wars killed entirely. We didn't need more Star Wars movies back in the 90s and we don't today.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Yeah, lol, it's poisoned beyond repair. The Last Jedi sealed the deal for sure. But, it's still a fantastic comedy.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.