Deals and Freebies

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Deals and Freebies

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:28 pm
B-b-but muh original Halo developers...
Even Bungie made bad Halo games. Halo 2 was pretty uneven at times and I hated Halo 3. Halo: CE, Reach and ODST were the ones I liked. Even among Halo fans, you'll find plenty of variance in opinions on the quality of the Bungie-made titles. Nearly everyone likes Halo 1 except for movieblob-tier contrarians. Halo 2 is also regarded highly. But then you start to get into more questionable titles. ODST is hated by many for being a campaign expansion sold as a full game at the time. You also don't play as a Spartan and that annoyed people too. Folks liked Reach but I've also heard of Halo fans who thought it was lame.

Really, when you look back at only the Bungie-made Halo games, the ones people nearly-universally like are Halo 1 and Reach. Maybe we could stretch to include Halo 2 in there as well.

And Bungie have proven since starting up Destiny that they really don't know what the hell they're doing. They gave Halo to a studio that has consistently put out complete garbage and they're allowing microtransactions and poor decisions to kill their new main franchise.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Microtransactions that they, not Activision, came up with by the way. It was fully Bungie's decision to gouge their customers, to make shitty drops, to dumb down the series more and more and to manipulate and lie about the game's system not once but multiple times.
Why all that shit? Because Bungie is incompetent from top to bottom and made a shitty content creation and implementation tool that they themselves can't figure the fuck out.

They are just straight up too fucking dumb and unable to make a video game. Imagine buying a car and finding that the steering wheel only turns in one direction and the manufacturer tells you that making a car is just too hard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:53 pm
They are just straight up too fucking dumb and unable to make a video game. Imagine buying a car and finding that the steering wheel only turns in one direction and the manufacturer tells you that making a car is just too hard.
ModernGameDevs.txt
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:56 pm

They should just switch to RPG Maker games.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:19 am

Not necessarily a video game deal but swagbucks has a deal where if you buy a mach 3 razors for 7 bucks you essentially get a $55 gift card. You can see the details below

https://slickdeals.net/f/12725314-swagb ... -swagbucks
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:41 am

More liek fagbucks

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:19 am
Not necessarily a video game deal but swagbucks has a deal where if you buy a mach 3 razors for 7 bucks you essentially get a $55 gift card. You can see the details below

https://slickdeals.net/f/12725314-swagb ... -swagbucks
>Giving Gillette your money after they joined the Rainbow Reich

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Gillette, the best a goyim can get. Perfect for shaving the bull's balls.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 pm

why do I see the same people falling for wow expansions, destiny 1+2, fallout 76 and now anthem? Dont they ever learn?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:09 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:52 pm
why do I see the same people falling for wow expansions, destiny 1+2, fallout 76 and now anthem? Dont they ever learn?
Nope. Not ever. I've got a friend like that. He thinks I'm a pessimist but every time he buys shit like that he comes complaining a few days later. I don't even bother to say "I told you so" anymore. I didn't even know Anthem has a beta going on. I couldn't care less. EA and Bioware? How could that possibly not be complete garbage?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!