17%
80, I'm delusional
34%

Total votes: 653

Re: Boogie1488: The Fats of our Lives

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:25 pm
Credit goes to some autist called nightlikeday who must've spend days researching this and probably has a room plastered with photos and notes like they always have in a crime drama when they're catching a serial killer...
inb4 some lazy drama-grubbing youtuber shamelessly steals his work for le ebic boogie1488 takedown video xDDDD
SpoilerShow
jk just reading that post alone is more work than most jewtubers are capable of, plus boogie has cast some sort of demonic seal on himself to prevent ever being overtly criticized in the public sphere

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:53 pm

Haven't read the Boogie Papers so far, but dayum if my morbid curiosity ain't strong here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:32 pm
inb4 some lazy drama-grubbing youtuber shamelessly steals his work for le ebic boogie1488 takedown video xDDDD
I wish. The buttergolem only deserves to be endlessly fried and mocked for how much of a piece of shit he is, but I don't think anybody would dare. Booger still has powerful connections, he's friends with Keemstar and other drama cunts, even that neckbeard from Cuckening or what his channel is called who has semi-exposed him walked away. Only very few people have ever spoken against him, most just wouldn't try. As insane and shitty of a person as he is, he is still untouchable.

EDIT: This is oddly familiar :lol:

Obese American passenger forces Taiwanese flight attendant to wipe his butt on plane

Could be someone from the Williams clan:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 am

Oh man it's tourettes guy's dad.

"You change your damn glasses more than you change your damn shirt!"

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:24 pm

What do you guys think of this?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:34 pm

He truly is the Buddha of Current Year.
Singh'sSpot wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 am
Oh man it's tourettes guy's dad.

"You change your damn glasses more than you change your damn shirt!"
I'm surprised such a fatty is even allowed on a plane.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 pm

He talks about kindness all the time because it's cover. He's a huge shithead who treats others like garbage, but hides it behind nicey-nice language. It's the Boogie 101 strategy. Same reason DSP always talks about "pahsitive streams." Because he's a toxic asshole who will shit on people for no reason and ban people for nothing.

Chronic liars also love to talk about how honest they are. People who have a game to run always portray themselves as the opposite. Someone who always plays the victim and baits for hugboxing/trollshielding will try to pretend they are an independent and tough-skinned individualist.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:33 pm

The thing is though, this is social justice rhetoric and an opinion you see everyday nowadays. Just watch this video, the guy literally says "be kind" (3:40) like it is a virtue, a universal moral. Same as Boogie.

Nothing this guy says makes sense to me but maybe it's just me. All I can see is that anti discrimination laws are inherently discriminatory, collectivist and lead to tyranny.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:46 pm

It would be ironic if Boogs dropped dead from a heart attack while tweeting shit, man that would like NOah dropping dead from over drinking while tweeting.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:53 am

Want a creepy video to make your entire family feel uncomfortable? Want to make your business look shitty and embarrass yourself in front of your customers? For low, low price of 25 dollars, Booger will make one just for you, in the same way he does like 10 of them every day on twitter or tik tok. What a steal!

https://www.cameo.com/boogie2988

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.